How many kids do you think you will have?

Jenny

Mami of 2
Reaction score
It makes me quite sad sometimes but this is probably our last child for me and my hubby. Even though we're pretty young still, well me anyways! He's an old fart at 30 :rofl: (love making fun of him) but I don't think I'll be having more than 2. It just seems like the perfect number for us to stop at, even if I have another boy and honestly, I don't think I can handle another pregnancy either lol. What about everyone else?

I don't know. This is our first, and since I am as you say an old fart, even older than your husband at 32 and I will be almost 33 by the time the baby is born. I don't know that I want to be getting close to 40 and still having kids. Sometimes 1 seems perfect, and sometimes I really would love to have 3. I think I will leave it up to fate, the future and how lucky my husband and I are at making the babies!

Would like two i think, but it depends how this pregnancy and birth goes first LOL! If i dont like something i dont usually go back and do it again!

At the moment its going ok but i am only nine weeks hehe

Well, DH and I have always talked about having 2-3...but we'll see how long it takes us to get pg the first time...but I'm thinking 2 for sure. The third we'll see about time, money, etc (if we have 2 girls we'll probably try for boy). Also have to see how many times I want to go through it all...:dohh:

I don't know. This is our first, and since I am as you say an old fart, even older than your husband at 32 and I will be almost 33 by the time the baby is born. I don't know that I want to be getting close to 40 and still having kids. Sometimes 1 seems perfect, and sometimes I really would love to have 3. I think I will leave it up to fate, the future and how lucky my husband and I are at making the babies!

Pfft, you're still in your prime at 32! Only my hubby is an old fart at 30, and thats only because I love to give him a hard time :happydance:.

At first I wanted 4 but that changed after Drake, now two just seems right. But who knows maybe later I might decide to have another one. Thats why I don't think I'll be getting my tubes tied any time soon.

4 coz this is my last 1 lol i will be 30 in jan and i feel real blessed to be having my 4th and with the boys 4 is deffo enough lol im also really lucky to end up with 2 of each

According to DH this will be the only kid :rofl: but I'm thinking 2-3

Ideally I´d like to have two, not necessarily one of each, but just for the fact that I´d rather not have an only child - however, we´ll have to see how we cope with this first one as to whether we go for a second one. The thing that puts me off, is we have no family nearby that can help us out with babysitting or childcare!!

Its also horrible to have to think of the money factor as well, but we´ll just have to see how we cope financially on one wage too

We are on number 4, was happy with 2 but got carried away!! This will be our last, despite hubby thinking 6 would be great!!! No way , saving up for a boob job to have them hoisted up

I think we will have two... but this is pending on my delivery!

2 or 3 but i really would love 1 of each sex im pregnant with a boy at the mo and would love to have a girl too but im glad my first is a boy :baby: xxxx

Don't get me wrong...I am VERY grateful to be pregnant after TTC for 2 years with PCOS, but this is the ONLY time I am EVER going to be pregnant. It's AWFUL. I'm starting to feel better now, but...NO WAY am I doing it again. We were at the end of our home studies when we found out I was PG, so we are going to adopt our next one from the DCF system as we had planned. Then we'll be all set with two kids.

I don't know,until I have at least 1 girl.I have a feeling this one is male...

DH and I were actually trying to avoid pregnancy for now, but as you can see, we kinda FUBAR'd on that one... lol Since we're pregnant now, DH (who's in his mid 40s :)) figures we just see what happens... Then some days he's "NO MORE!"

I'm leaving it up to fate.:cloud9:

I want 3 DH wants 2. But were having a hard getting 1. so who knows!

I want 2 or 3, but we will see I suppose. My boyfriend agrees on that number too!

Ideally i'd like two children. Obviosuly im expecting my first any time now. My partner already has one other child from a previous relationship and I dont know how he would feel about having another.

Don't get me wrong he is a brillient father to his daughter and very excited about our first child together when she arrives but I think I will have to wait to have this discussion with him. I don't want him to feel forced.

Ive tried to ask him inquisitively before but got kind of mixed emotions but that was whilst we were still TTC.

We are both young so i guess there is no rush. I'd like something like a 2 year age gap any ways and ideally i'd love a boy next time... If there is a next time that is.

X

I'd like 3 or 4 at least. DH and I are both from big families, I'm the eldest of 5 and he's the middle of 5.
It took 6 years for me to get pregnant though! So we'll just have to see if we're able to have any more :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->