How many of you had spotting?

lizlovelust

Reaction score
Question,

Well I had spotting yesterday at 5DPO, have any of you ladies had spotting and ended up with a BFP??:shrug:

I am. Im 11 weeks 6 days. And its almost seems like every time I go to the bathroom, and wipe I seen blood. But as the pregnancy progresses it's less frequent. Some days I see nothing.

So today im spotting again, I didn't at all yesterday. It's very light and creamy too....

So today im spotting again, I didn't at all yesterday. It's very light and creamy too....

Could be cervical mucous. I just kept reminding myself that little spotting and 0 abdominal pain. Is ok. How far along are you?

I haven't had a pos yet, just wanted to know who all had spotting before they got their pos HPT

I did have brown spotting at 10dpo, think I implanted late, and I got a positive at 11dpo. Hth

I remember my lmp showed up late so I took a HPT and got a BFN then a day I got my menses. Then my period was late again. Took another test BFP. Went to the Dr's and found out that I was a little over a month pregnant. So weird.

I got spotting a day or two before my period was due. That actually alerted me to the fact I could be pregnant as this never happens normally.

So I had some spotting, but I am chucking it up too constipation thanks to the lovely prenatal vitamins.

I had spotting I think about a week before AF was due. I think it was implantation bleed.

I had light spotting from day 12-20ish. 6 weeks pregnant. I was told it's from fluctuations in your progesterone. Mine is all over the place even with my pio shots.

I had spotting at 4-5 and 8 weeks. I had yesterday a 10 weeks ultrasound and baby was super happy with lovely HB and measuring exactly 10 weeks :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->