How many should I have of these

Terukki

Reaction score
I made a list of things I told or researched about that I should have. How many should I really have of each? Also am I missing anything that I should add on the list, and what could I wait to buy after the baby is born?

(3)One-piece outfits (5-7)
(2)Shirts (4-7)
(2)leggings or pull-on pants (5-7)
(0)sweater or jacket (1)
(0)pajamas or sleepers (4-7)
(0)Fleecewear or snowsuits
(6)socks
(1)booties
(4)hats (1-3)
(0)Bibs (4)
(6)Burps cloths (6-12)
(0)nipple cream
(0)breast pump
(0)formula
(0)bottles
(0)Pacifiers
(0)infant swing
(0)bouncy seat
(0)nursing bras (2-4)
(0)nursing pads
(0)diapers
(0)diaper wipes
(0)diaper cream
diaper bag-Bought
crib-Bought
(2)mattress-Bought
changing table-Bought
dresser-Bought
Glider chair-Bought

(1)bedding set (2)
(0)baby bathtub
(1)hooded towel
(0)Health kit
(0)stroller
(0)car seat
3 stuff animals
1 stuffed rattle

To be totally honest, the amount of stuff you need for a new baby will always be WAY less than you bought. The really need 2 things.... well, maybe 3. They need something to eat. They need something to catch the food on the way out, and they need a warm place to sleep. Anything else is honestly for the parents comfort and joy. Whatever YOU personally feel that you could use, DO IT. The time with a new baby is so short, enjoy it. Just don't get sucked into overspending on the latest trendy (useless) item, when all your little Love wants is Mommy's arms.

Good luck, and god bless :)

To be totally honest, the amount of stuff you need for a new baby will always be WAY less than you bought. The really need 2 things.... well, maybe 3. They need something to eat. They need something to catch the food on the way out, and they need a warm place to sleep. Anything else is honestly for the parents comfort and joy. Whatever YOU personally feel that you could use, DO IT. The time with a new baby is so short, enjoy it. Just don't get sucked into overspending on the latest trendy (useless) item, when all your little Love wants is Mommy's arms.

Thank you so much! I know its hard not because I did get all hyper looking at the cute baby stuff! Thank you!

All true!

On the clothes front, I got sucked into buying loads of really cute outfits but for the first month she wore only vests and sleepsuits. Luckily my mum, who foresaw this, bought me more sleepsuits when she came over otherwise I wouldn't have had enough!

Also, neve underestimate how generous people are when you have a baby. I thought we wouldn't get much ax we didn't know many people but people we hardly knew gave us presents! (be prepared to get a lot of clothing in 3-6 months size!)

Wow! That list is intimidating, especially since I have a little one on the way too.

Haha, i agree, too much stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"