How many times can a strong healthy man safely ejaculate in a week

davehenderson

Reaction score
I have several questions as part of this email and I need everyones experience. Here is the situation:

I'm flying into see her in 3 months and I need to know the maximum times I can ejaculate during the week without any adverse side effects.

Basically the plan is we are going to have sex everyday that entire week as much as possible. For the entire week. I've never done this before. I'm very excited but I don't know how long I can sustain it. Our plan is to arrive full and leave completely drained so she has every last drop. I'm not going to be back to see her for another 5 months. Frown

Need to know what your experiance is/was on this? How many times could your man go or more important is SAFE without getting sore or ruining myself down there? I don't want to show up and overdo it the first day - then be paralized for the entire week. I know not everyone is the same but I just need a general idea.

The medic here doesn't have a clue. He's an idiot is overwhemled with troops cannot give them the attention they deserve and starts making jokes when I ask him and says "you'll figure it out". The base couselor does not know either and starts laughing.

Are there any SAFE AND NATURAL pills or herbs with NO SIDE EFFECTS I can take to produce more cum/ sperm? Srry I know this is "too much" but I did not have anywhere else to go. Internet access is limited here and I don't have allot of time to browse.

I'm thinking twice a day would be "safe" but I'm not sure. She wants as much as I can possibly give her. I would like to go 3 times per day x 7 days = 21 loads? 5 times per day would be IDEAL. Is that even possible? I don't want to ruin myself. You cannot tell from talking to my outfit because they are guys and they just lie to prove they are manly. "Oh ya I can go all day six or seven times" (ya right).

I'm saving up for 2 months (I don't know how I've even lasted 1 month) so the first load is going to be huge. Probably like 10 full sqiurts. Is thier any way to keep it all inside her for the full 7 days? We don't want it to come out. No point in cuming in her if it all just comes out 30 minutes later.

Basically the plan is this:

1) Safely ejaculate in her as much as possible

2) Keep it all inside her so it does not come out

Sorry I know this sounds a little too much information or "gross" but I thought a pregnancy forum would be the best place to post it? Thanks!

Not really sure. Seems like there was a recent thread with some ladies who may know. Sorry.

Ok...first off...I assume you are trying to conceive? And, do you know your sperm count? How many times a day can you masturbate comfortably?

Regardless of how "strong" of a man you are, if your Sperm count is low, doing it everyday is a no no. Reason being is, it takes 24 hours after each deposit for the mans sperm to recuperate. If your sperm count is good or GREAT, then there should be no issue with having sex everyday or more than once a day. I have known men (friends of my husband) that can have sex several times a day with no issues.

And, if the sex is just for pleasure and not trying to conceive, then that is up to you. If your stamina and testosterone is high to begin with, then go for it. But, like I said, if your sperm count is low, then every other day is best for trying to conceive.

I hope this information helps you. As far as herbs go, zinc (like strawberries) is a good source. Pick up whenever you can books on fertility for men for other herbs and remedies naturally. Daily mens vitamins are also a great source!

Good luck to you!

Yea it depends on your sperm count. My husband can happily ejaculate everyday with or without me

So if you can do it everyday go for it. Especially if you won't see her much

Good luck and have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"