How many times has this happened to you?

nessajane

Reaction score
So this morning i had a nice long bath while tyler was sleeping :sleep: i ironed out my clothes, got dressed, done my hair etc... Tyler woke up so i feed him within 10 mins of me being all nice and clean Tyler was sick all over me! It was everywhere, down my top, my clevage lol , jeans and hair!! :rofl:

I had to get ready all over again :dohh:

Happens daily with me lol
so now I dont dress myself or him until we leave !

yep used to happen on a regular basis, don't dress until we're ready to go no :) x

Yep, that has happened several times a day when she was young baby - I would never bother getting dressed nicely as I would have to change more than I had to change her! I was so relieved when she stopped being sick. :) x

One day when we were out I was burping her at a bus station and she was sick all down my back. :rofl:

Lol, Bless.

It's not happened to me yet, she's sick on me sometimes but not alot. Just dribbles on my shoulder. :lol:

think ill leave getting dressed till im ready to go out then!! thats a fab idea!!

I was so proud of myself getting all ready his morning before he got up too :dohh:

This happens to me all the time so now i try and cover everywhere in sick range with muslin!! :rofl:

:rofl: Enough times for me to learn to get ready right before we go!

I feel your pain!! Things aren't so bad now, with the gaviscon. But at the beginning, he used to be sick everywhere, all of the time!!

Not once :) LOL

Im too smart for that one i put muslin over me to catch the sick lol i cant be doing with getting changed every 5 minutes

happened to me last night id just got my outa bath got my pjs on and was sicked all over then weeweed on lol the joys of motherhood lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->