how many women got a bfp at 8/9dpo

agrace22

Reaction score
today i am 8dpo (its past midnight) lmp was 12/6/12 i o'd 12/26 and husband and i had sex 12/23-12/25 and for a few days ive been really tired and lazy all i want to do is lay in bed watch movies under the blankets and sleep (which is unusual im very active) increase in creamy white cm, most of the time i eat i feel queasy and don't really want to eat anything except sweet stuff, yesterday i noticed my bbs seem bigger and fuller but don't hurt (usually when they hurt its cause of af) and also yesterday i had very mild cramping that lasted maybe a few min didn't feel like af cramps it was a lot lighter since my af cramps are real sever i know its a little early to be having full symptoms and im trying to not get my hopes up since af symptoms and pg symptoms are very similar on my first pregnancy i didn't feel anything except nausea around a certain time every night for 2 weeks and my second pregnancy i didn't feel anything i wouldn't have known i was pg if i never decided to pee on a stick one night lol, so i want to know how many women have gotten faint but noticeable bfp 8/9 dpo i have one last test in the house and im debating when i should use it lol
thanks for the replys

I got a bfp at 8dpo w/ my 8 mo. old. It was very light to the point if it weren't for the IB I had at 6dpo, and that "you just know" gut feeling, I would've thrown the test away and wouldn't have given it a second thought. I knew something was there so at 9dpo I tested again, using the same brand (Answer) and it was SLIGHTLY darker but still very light. I didn't get a "good enough" line until 12-13dpo. With my pregnancy back in 2009 I tested at 9dpo with a $ test and it was veryyyyy light. I m/c a few days later. So you can get a bfp at 8-9dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->