How many?

I've always wanted three, but since meeting and talking to my OH about it a lot, I've decided that two would be lovely as well. We have talked about it and thought that we'll have two for sure and if we have two of the same sex, then we'll try for a third. Three is my limit though! I really want my kids to have their own rooms and any more than three would be hard to provide that for.

I know what you mean about the baby programmes.. I watch them all the time now since I had my LO and they make me cry every time!

I never wanted kids until I accidently got pg then had a m/c. I spent about a year after thinking do I/ dont I but never made a decision. Started trying in May 2008 got pg right away and since I had my little boy. I would like 3 children, and I have a cat.

However I think we will only have 2, OH still not sure about having more but I am sure it will all work out. I am 35 now so I think to have another 2 babies is a bit much. one more will do. Although I wish now I had realised sooner this is what I wanted.

I would like two, or maybe twins to make it 3.

I'd like 4 children in an ideal world, definitely no fewer than 2 and no more than 6. I don't really mind if we have more girls or more boys, I just want healthy and happy children, but for some reason I've always found boys easier to name so logistically boys may be better at least at first!! I've also never pictured myself having a daughter. Since I've been with my OH, it has always been us with our sons or him surrounded by his boys.

Beca :wave:

I used to watch those baby programs when my friend was pregnant when we were younger. They're kinda addictive :D.

I want one. I'm an only child and I loved getting all that attention. My DH makes wisecracks about having "enough for a football team" but I get the impression he wants three or four.

I'd like twins!! Just that I'd be happy with, 2 is perfect, but DH said once we start he'd happily go on until I ran out of eggs... lovely analogy there!

I would love to have two. Both at the same time if possible. Twins do run in my family, so there is some hope.

I don't think I could handle twins - It must be such hard work looking after two babies and then toddlers at the same time!

Plus, imagine having two mopey teens at the same time!

I don't think I could handle twins - It must be such hard work looking after two babies and then toddlers at the same time!

Plus, imagine having two mopey teens at the same time!

If I were younger I wouldn't want twins as much. It would be an advantage now that I'm older. It seems like it may be a bit easier than back to back pregnancies. I think I would need to start trying again as early as 7 or 8 months (provided I start ovulating again that quickly) after having my first. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens :)

I think I want three but I guess I wont know for sure until I know what it's like having two.

There are so many 7 seater cars around these days that there isnt a problem but a bigger house would be nice.

My Mom and Dad have a seven seater, as they foster three little girls at the moment and my sister and her boyfriend are renting a couple of rooms from them too, but it's not ideal. It will fit seven people in - but only seven PEOPLE, not any of their stuff or luggage or pets or anything. With the dogs as well, I'd have to have a minibus or something!

I always said i would love 2, and i would LOVE twins but now i think id like 3. One set of twins and then one a few years later. Twins wont happen though as its not in the family :rofl: I think we will stick at 2 though :) x

I am undecided. I would like 3, boy girl girl, however I would also love boy, twin girls, boy, but there are no twins in my family so that is pretty unlikely! I am one of three and it works out perfectly for cars and stuff. Both my parents have 7 seaters and they are a huge hassle getting the seats up etc so I would hate to have to do that all the time...

I'd love twins, my mum had two sets so I might well be in luck! I want at least 3 or 4, OH says 2 but as I have to push them out of my lady garden I say 3 or 4!! I don't really mind if they're boys or girls, luckily the ratio of boys and girls in both OH's and my family is pretty equal. I've got all the luck! :D

I just want two. I can honestly say I don't mind whether I have two boys, two girls or one of each, it's all good. As long as they come out with all their parts, pink and healthy!

I'm another one who would love to have twins, both me and OH have twins in our family!

I would love 3 or 4, 2 close together then a bit of a gap before another 1 or 2. However, OH already has 3 so its probably just going to be 1 at the moment (unless i do get lucky and have twins :) )

I would like 4 children however it kinda depends on whether we can send them all to school as i want them all to go through private education and still be able to pay for all the extra bits that come along with it. Also i event horses and would like them to have the same oppertunities if i possibly can so i want four but who knows :lol: I just love the idea of a big family :)

Ooooh i'd looooove to have twins to :lol: Although people with twins say i'm totally mad...they run in our families too :)

Twins would solve my dilemma.... must google the eating and homeopathic stuff..anyone got any ideas

I'd love 3 or 4. And as long as I get one of each, not fussed on the other two xD Knowing my luck though it'd be 4 girls! Hellish! xD

WELL we already have 6 between us (only 1 together) but I have managed to convince him for 1 more! so 7 it is for us! before i met him tho i always wanted a big family. at least 4 kids!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->