How much are you buying for your OH?

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
I feel really bad because I haven't brought a lot for my OH this year!

So far I've got him two books that he asked for, pants, pjs and some new jeans.. Would you say that's enough? :shrug:
I really can't think of what else to get him, and money isn't great at the moment either.

Any ideas for cheap but meaningful gifts?

Tia! :) x

Probably nothing now :haha: we just bought a very expensive snow blower which went over my budget by $600! I say Merry Christmas to him and Happy Birthday :rof: as his birthday is in January!

I've actually forgotten some of the stuff I've bought... thats terrible isn't it!! But he's got a couple of tshirts, some boxers, a personalised silver and bronze keyring from the kiddies, some trainers, the new Adele album, getting him a tattoo voucher and an amazon fire stick plus whatever else.

I say get what you can afford. Those are great gifts! xx

Budget for OH is about £50, yes we could spend more but really neither of us need more or we'd end up buying each other clothes which is a bit like buying your own.

Iv not got my OH much at all. 2 bike tyres, a bag, bike gloves, x box live or gold or whatever it's called and I will get him something from the kids. He never wants anything. And if he does its way out of our price range. I will do him a stocking with small bits too.

I've got him a dog tag with the kids handprints on and a driving experience. I'll probably get him jeans and a jumper, plus a wallet.

we're not getting each other anything at all, i honestly don't need/want anything that i don't just buy for myself and he's the same so we decided right at the start of our relationship that we were both happy to not exchange birthday and christmas presents :)

I've spent roughly £50 so far, but when I look at what I've got it doesn't seem a lot! :shrug: I'm sure he'll be more than happy, just me worrying! :haha:

I've bought my OH Jeans, Smellies, Cologne. I've still got to get him - A selection Box, Shoes, CCTV Kit (£250) and some t-shirts x

I'm getting him clothes and boxers, and he actually needs those! Maybe something cute from DS as well.

We aint buying each other this year as cant afford it. Main thing is the kids having

I've got him a North Face hoody, Timberland jumper, Top Gear smellies, Kelly Brook calendar, American food hamper, ST key ring (our car), pajamas, remote control car, iTunes voucher, Xbox game, DVD and boxers. Also made him a Christmas Eve box with a onesie, snowman soup etc. We've extended our budget for each other this year, it's the first Christmas we are spending alone with the kids no extended family so wanted to spoil each other a bit this year, he's deployed next Christmas. It obviously hasn't affected what we'd get the kids :)

Nothing. We bought a new house a couple of months ago so money's tight and we would rather spend money on getting the house just as we want it than anything else at the moment.

I am thinking of getting hubby the xbox one elite bundle of so that is all he is getting with his stocking.

I am not getting my OH to much this year but the stuff I am getting him is expensive. I am getting him a Leather Jacket (for the Motor Cycle) some new work clothes, a Razor, and a wallet.

I think what you are getting your OH is just fine :)

I brought him so much for his birthday in September, that I didn't really want to go OTT for Christmas.. As stupid as that sounds! I'm not working at the moment, so I can't afford a great deal, but I do the best I can.

Ended up looking on Amazon after I last posted, I've got him/the baby some really cute Batman bits - DH is Batman obsessed! So I'm sure he'll really appreciate them, and find them very cute. :)

So overall he has new boxers, pjs, books, jeans, and Batman stuff to dress/spoil his first child with! :) (my eldest isn't biologically his, although he loves her all the same)..
He's such a superhero geek it's unbelievable! One of the Batman things I got is "baby's first Batman book", it looks awesome.. I know he'll be in his element reading that to her! :haha: I was thinking of getting him some new aftershave, but I only brought him some for his birthday, so seemed a bit pointless.

Some of your gifts sound great, lucky men! ;) I know they say it's the thought that counts, but I always worry.. X

We have cut back this year, always do a stocking and Xmas eve box, but for Christmas, I have got him a boba fett build a bear, Lego dimensions, an angry inside out mug, some bath and body works hand soaps. Will get some sweets and underwear and a Tshirt for Xmas day, but that's it this year, more a bit of fun type presents we don't need anything.

I have only asked him for an adult dot to dot book :dohh: I have set my heart on a very expensive jacket but I am only halfway through slimming world and want it in skinny size so will not be getting until it fits!

ive got my dh the bb8 droid, a bear and glass set some pj trousers a watch and a cd that he wanted.... Its birthday jan 1oth so am stuck on what else to get him I havnt asked for much just a dvd and cd because I usually ask for clothes but I am 16 weeks pregnant and so wouldn't be any point as nothing will fit lol

My dh is probably going to go mad as I've spent a bit on him this year as I think it's the last where I'll be able to afford to. I've got him a book, 2 cds, man utd t shirt and a telescope. We've had christmases in the past where we haven't been able to buy much and we've just appreciated the thought. I'm sure your dh will be the same xx

I haven't bought my hubby loads but what I have bought him has been quite pricey, so he'll have about 3 presents this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->