stocking :
jack daniels honey
boxers
socks
more matchmakers
lynx set
foamburst for the gym

main : he still hasnt told me what he wants but will spend 150

We haven't set a budget this year and it's stressing me out. He likes to buy lots of little gifts so I'm trying to match that but I'm not good at it.
So far I've got him Lego Jurassic World for PS4
Photo frame with little pegs (he has an old Polaroid but nowhere to display his photos)
I'm going to get him a bottle of single malt whisky (if I can only figure out which one)
A cushion of my face (jokey gift)
And probably other things I just don't know what.
Once done I'll have spent probably around £130, plus a gift from Lucas.

Oh's are a pain in the arse to buy for. Or is it just my OH?! :haha:

So far I've bought him a wireless printer which he wanted, a spice rack and the spices to fill it (yawn), which again he asked for. His surprise gift which he doesn't know about is a weekend in Amsterdam.

I'm contemplating buying him a private reg plate. He's bought a Range Rover which isn't built until March, however, the 16 plate registration plates are only available to buy from 3rd December until 31st December. Unsure on this one as it is a fair bit of money, however I know he would love it and it won't be available to buy at all after new years eve, and is likely to be registered to a car brought out next year! :shrug: xx

I am just getting my DH;

Some pj's
A jumper or two (sweater)
Couple of Stephen king books
He has requested some hitch hikers guide to the galaxy books
Funko pop snape figure
His favourite candy s

And that's about it.

I've bought mine a jacket and some hunter boots. Will buy some little bits like shortbread and whiskey. Each year is different and last year we didn't buy for each other - this year we are spending around £150

I haven't bought my OH anything yet. We were originally going to put £50 each in the wedding pot but i think he's getting me a top off him and a top off the kids plus a surprise.
I haven't a clue what to get him. He needs more tshirts since he lost weight so may just get him some new tshirts and a CD off the kids or something.

Not a lot as we don't have the budget but what I've decided on for sure is:

A bottle of his favorite whiskey.
T-Shirt.
New Star Wars book.
Bed back pillow thing (with arms for reading, it's the one thing he's asked for)

And small things for the stocking: chocolates, mini bottles of liquor, etc.

If there's extra I might get a couple DVDs or a video game. I think what you have is great!

So far DH has: (spoilered as he knows I use this site)

Lego piggy bank
Star Trek Enterprise Hot Wheels
Daddy Pig Comfy pants
Daddy Pig t-shirt
Wallet
Lunch bag
Futurama t-shirt
Bop-It Tetris
Simon Pegg book
Doctor Who Fun Book
The Saga of Erik the Viking
Tim Bird comic
Star Wars notebook

Will spend just under £100 I think.

We don't really buy a lot, if anything, for each other at christmas these days. We're still renovating our house and needing stuff for the new baby, so spending our money on those things instead. We'll probably look in the sales after xmas and buy any new clothes that we might need then.

My OH is going to go mad as we set a budget of £80 and £20 stocking (he is temping at the moment so money is tight for him)
But, I have got:
Wallet from River Island
Battlefront X-Box game (although he has already had this :dohh: )
A new weights bar
A case of Mountain Dew drink
Lacoste White Polo Top
Abercrombie Black Hoodie
Walking Dead Board Game
Fin and Sully Selection Box
Tickets to see the illusionists on Xmas eve
Olive Leather Converse
2 Pairs of Calvin Klein Pants
Ink Chino's

For his stocking:
Starbuck's mug set from boots (https://www.boots.com/en/Starbucks-Sprinkler-Mug_1719133/ )
Star Wars Socks (pack of 5)
Star Wars Pants
Star Wars Bubble Bath
Weight Lifting Gloves
Star Wars Hand Warmers
Chocolate Coins
Reece's Chocolate Santa
Kinder Chocolates (mixture of all kinder ones)
Oreo Chocolate eggs
Gold Biscuit Bars (he loves them!)

xx

Not much this year as we said we'd rather decorate the hallway.

We said 3 small gifts and a stocking.

So far:

-Vegan faux leather wallet
-Hitchcock DVD
-Massage ball, massage bar and vouchers for a massage from me!

Stocking:
-Chocolates
-mini alcohol bottles
-Looking for some daft star trek novelty bits (that he doesn't already have :dohh:)

Mine has a signed photo of a football player, some DVDs, some Christmas snacks, a game, I can't think what else now but not much more

So far I have got DH:

Breaking bad box set - used tesco boost so only paid £15
Selfie stick for gopro (to take scuba diving) £13
need one more gift from me and one from LO and it is racking my brain what to get.

He's told me not to buy much as he has just had to replace his computer but i still want to have presents for him to open on Christmas.

Stocking:
Jasper Conran Neck tie
Lascote Live aftersave
DVD, Book and CD
Salted carmel nuts
Small chocolate - still to buy

We aren't spending a great deal on each other, we don't need anything and we are going to florida in May so saving for that

Ive got him a ps4 and disney infinity as got back from disney world in october and oh and little man loved it he's got 2 other games that came with it and some books. next year will be tighter as were getting married in april ekkkk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->