how much bleach do u use ? also other Q's

honey08

mum2two boys/2mc
Reaction score
im thinking i use to much , i get thro at least 3 bottles a wk :? on toilet/sink/bath/shower/kitchen BUT why when i get thro at least 2packs of detol wipes aswell :shrug: but it doesnt seem like my house is immac or anything
also whats the point in selling 3lte bottles of washing conditioner when it doesnt even fit under the kitchen sink :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: i agree with the big bottles of conditioner but luckily i have an odd shaped kitchen so have a small cupboard next to the washing machine that fits my things
i go through wipes like they are going out of fashion and i have flash spray for the kitchen i go through about 2 bottles a week and about 2 bottles of toilet cleaner a week yet my house never seems shiny clean :dohh:

I go through bleach loads, to clean up the pink stainage in my bath after washing my hair :rofl:

I go through about a bottle a fortnight! Some major cleaning must go on in your house!

i get through about 2 bottles of bleach
2 squirty things of dettol and a load of
scourers and clothes :rofl:

and my house is still a shithole :wacko:

wow thats alot! i clean quite a bit and yet only use about 1 bottle of bleach and 1 bottle of dettol spray every 2weeks, your making cleaning companies some money:haha:

I don't use bleach generally because it is bad for the environment (lots of chlorine etc), Instead I use natutral stuff, like clothes that have stains can be bleached by the sun, and stains in the bath can be treated with citric acid etc.

oh dear i now feel dirty lol lol

use 1 thing of bleach a fortnight ish, but do use detol type sprays on stuff alot!!!!

note to self: CLEAN MORE!!!

haaaa haaa

well everytime i go to the loo im putting bleach down :? plus after washing pots etc , also them wipes/flash spray :blush: but still doesnt seem like a load, my house still never seems clean !!

I'm a bit of a minger compared to you lot then....:blush:
I think I probably buy cleaning things once a month at most?!

I clean a lot, but I oh ever use each to go down the loo, so it lasts ages! I clean the bathroom with clilit bang which lasts a good couple of months, and for everything else j use dettol wipes... I use about a pack a week of those

I dont buy bleach much at all but I do use disinfectant, milton and dettol sprays x

I don't use bleach or any disinfectants unless I am cleaning the loo when LOs are sick, which is rare. My OH has asthma and eczema and the fumes from bleach and other strong cleaning products really aggravate it.

I get through a bottle of bleach a fortnight and a bottle of dettol a week.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->