How much can a used nappy sell for?

Discussion in 'Natural Parenting' started by MamaPerez, Oct 9, 2013.

1. MamaPerez

MamaPerez Valentina's Mama

Don't know if this kind of post is allowed.

I have 35 newborn BumGenius aplix diapers that we only used for 5 weeks. No stains (thank goodness for the sun!) and I'd like to sell them. Nothing wrong with them, I'm just wanting to use her one-size diapers now. Any clue how much I can sell them for individually or altogether?

2. Rachel_C

Rachel_C Well-Known Member

It depends what offers are around at the time e.g. over here, the BG distributer fairly often does BOGOF on the newborn ones and they do vouchers in new mum mags for one for £5 (only one per family though). If there's nothing like that around at the time you're selling, you can probably get a good whack back on the full price. Have a look on Diaper Swappers/similar sites and any FB selling groups to see what they're selling for at the moment :)

3. MamaPerez

MamaPerez Valentina's Mama

Oh, haven't seen any deal like that, but that would be awesome if I could get them closer to full price! If I could, I'd like to sell the lot for $250 if I could at least, or maybe $7/8 a piece. Hope I can get a fair amount back to spend on one-size nappies for her. Thank you!