how much did you lose after giving birth?

kodi

Reaction score
as in straight off, well within the first few days??

i lost....

3 1/2 stone:wacko: i couldnt believe it, i was heavily swollen though!!xx

3.7st thats impressive lol.

1st first time, couple lbs second time.

I added around 4.5 st during my pregnancy, lost only 1 st after delivery. I still have around 1 st to loose to reach my pre-preg weight :(

i gained about 65. :O lost 30lbs within 5 days. owen just turned 5wks and i am down 45. but the scale WILL NOT MOVE and it's PISSING ME OFF. :( i'll take 10lbs gone, please! i was way too thin before i do think now. but at least 10 of these need to go. UGH!

My first pregnancy it was awful.. I had PIH and my body was so bloated... I was 170 @ labor and 142 ten days later.. yes 10 days... the baby was only 7 lbs!

I gained from the epidural, LOL, then lost 20lbs the first week. Then 10lbs through diet and exercise, and I'm still working on the last 10lbs (40lbs total, ate too much food, lol). I'm 5'5 and 134 so the last 10 are not easy at that size

I lost gained 4 stone, lost 2 and a half after delivery and have lost a stone through dieting in the last 6 weeks x

I lost 35lbs in the first few days after giving birth. I was very swollen at the end though.
Since then, I've lost 5lbs, but I'm still 12lbs heavier than I was pre-pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->