• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

how much do you spend on a weekly shop and for how many ppl

claire99991

Mum of 2....
Reaction score
just intrested really to see how much people tend to spend on a weekly groceries shop and for how many people.

I can do mine on about £70 per week that includes nappies, wipes, wash powder and all my daughter school packed lunch things plus meals for every night and things like sandwhiches/eggs on toast etc for lunch's

I also seem to spend less when i do it online and just get what i need.

How much does other people spend on a weekly shop at the supermarket?

I shop at Asda btw xx

I'm in the US and our family has me, OH, a 3 year old and a 1 year old. I spend $125/week at the grocery store which is around 87 euro (I had to do an online conversion :haha: )

I shop at Asda and usually spend about £30-£40 and then once a month do a big shop with washing powder,nappies etc.xx

about £55 a week for three of us, minus nappies and wipes as we use cloth :)

Food might be cheaper for us if we didnt have a LO with several food allergies though...

OMG we eat to much in our house!! theres oh, lo, dog and me and we sepend btween 80-150 a week on food! its horrific! x

In our family there is me, oh and three los. we can spend anything between 40-80 a week depending on whether I need to get nappies, baby milk and wipes......we also shop @ Asda and sometimes iceland too. x

About £60 a week for me, OH, toddler and 2 dogs but that includes any cleaning stuff, nappys, wipes we need

we try to do a food shop every fortnight and spend about £80 and prob spend about £10 on topping up on fresh bits. So about £90 a fortnight or £45 a week that is for me DH and DD. Not including nappies.

I don't know! OH and I just had a think and we estimate £100 per week for us and LO (aged 12 months).

Not really sure. I don't do a big weekly shop. I tend to do one big online shop for non-perishables every few weeks from Sainsburys, and then top up with fresh stuff at Waitrose as and when. (those are the only two supermarkets near us, apart from a tesco, but I can't bloody stand Tesco!) I don't buy much fresh at the sainsburys as they're really bad at keeping the shelves stocked, plus half the stuff seems to be at its sell by date just sitting on the shelves. Really badly organised.

I guess about £200 per month? Just DH and me.

we spend around 70pounds a week this is for me dh and 2 lo's

I would spend £50 per week in the supermarket - but that would not include nappies/wipes/washing powder/alcohol/or any expensive things. £50 simply on food shopping.

2 adults and 1 toddler:flower:

Our budget is £60 per week and that's for 2 adults and a toddler.I am finding it harder and harder to stcik to though!

£60 a week for DH and me. We don't really eat starchy carbs for evening meals as DH is losing weight - if we had a cheap pasta/rice/potato based dinner a couple of times a week and didn't eat so much meat in general, that would lower it a lot. Also DH has fruit for breakfast which works out expensive. I sneak the odd bottle of wine in there as well!

There is just Me & DH and we spend about 35 GBP / 39 Euro (did an online conversion :haha:)

With our pet expenses included we spend about 48 GBP / 53 Euro

4 of us and we spend around £70-£80pw. That is for 2 adults, 7 yr old and 8 month old.

I am trying to get it down to £60pw though. Which I think is do able, if we can have a couple of veggie meals during the week, cut the cost down on meat.

Usually around £50 a week for 2 adults, a toddler and a cat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->