how much do you spend on a weekly shop and for how many ppl

I'm £45-£60 a week for everything for 2 adults, 1 7 yr old and a cat.

And get all my shopping online as I find it easier to control how much I spend.

:flower:

OMG ppl in my house eat too much lol

i spend about 150 every week and thats for me hubby a 9 yr old that eats like a horse my 8 yr old and my six month old...
i also must spend 15 a week on top up stuff like milk and bread x
we shop at morrisons xxx

We spend around 110 a week for two adults and an 11 month old

Budget is £120 a week but sometimes we go over that, last month we spent over £900. Thats to feed hubby, lo, the cat and me, we shop at Ocado mostly

we spend roughly $180au a week, thats about 120 pounds thats for me oh an 11,6,5,2 yr old and a dog lol

Me, dh, lo and 2 cats - around £100 per week including all nappies, formula, toiletries and household stuff.

About £50 on average. We dont do online shopping and dont have a car so we go every other day or so to get everything we need spending between £10 - £20 each time. That includes everything we need for me, DH and LO but she has formula prescribed because of her dairy allergy

Usually we spend about £50 a week on food, this month has been a bit tight but we have managed to cope on £30 a week (£40 if you include formula) x

We have cut it down alot due to reduced income on mat leave, but we now spend about £70 a week shop and £30 extra on more bread, veggies and fruit throughout the week. For teh three of us. That includes LO's formula and nappies, etc.

We spend £120-£155 a week. Can also spend an extra £10/£20 on top-ups throughout the week too (bread, milk, nappies etc)....

2 adults
3 children
1 baby
3 cats
1 dog

:flow:

There is me, OH and DD.

I usually spend around £60-£80 a week.

That includes formula, wipes, etc.

But being preggo, I insist on eating my body weight in fruit. So about £15 of that money is spent on fruit lol.

I also shop online as it saves me 'impulse' buying, and I can control my spending easily.

we spend about 70 a week, 10 of that is top ups during the week,
thats for me, oh, dd and a dog x

About £80 a week but that includes everything (washing powder, nappies etc). Thats for two adults, one toddler and a lot of pets (3 dogs, 2 cats and 5 guinea pigs).

We spend around £60 a week on a food shop, theres me OH and Callum to buy for xx

I have £50 a week to spend on everything. Electric, Gas (if needed) and TV licence then what's left I spend on food. But hoping to go to Iceland on Tuesday and spend about £25 to get free delivery, then next week on my big pay week will spend possibly double that to stock the freezer and fridge and cupboards. I do have a Lidl within walking distance too but don't really seem to find things in there I like. We are also having a Asda built 5 minutes walk from my house so will have 3 big places to shop come September time. I get a free bus pass now (thanks Daddy) so am hoping to go to Town to get toilet rolls and things cheaper. Forgot to say this is for me, OH and DD.

Does everyone who sticks to a budget meal plan? I think this is where im going wrong. There are now four of us but when it was just 3 of us I could easily spend £100 a week on food! Can someone give me some tips on how to keep within a budget for food shopping? :flower:

£50 per week which includes me DH and another adult plus 2 year old and 6 month old plus all the pets.

This includes all the animal food, formula and cleaning products too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"