How much do you think you have spent....

I'm guessing I've spent roughly $800-$1000 on diapers and accessories :blush: I don't count the money spent on materials for stuff I've made myself since that's just a "hobby"- we all need a hobby, right?! I could sell off all our small fitteds/AIOs and recoup some of the expense but I'm saving them for now in case of a second baby- I feel like a bit of a nappy hoarder though :haha:

On nappies, reusable wipes, soaps and other accessories, I think approaching 700, but when I think I'd spend double that on nappies for one baby over her lifetime in nappies, then consider I want another next year, then think I can sell most of it on at about 1/3 to 1/2 what I paid, it doesn't seem so bad really.

£112.52 exactly :haha:

That is for:

12 fleece liners
15 fleece wipes
200 disposable liners
2 wetbags

blue polka dots BTP pocket
black cow print BTP pocket
small pink hearts BTP pocket
pink cartoon sheep BTP pocket
brown cow print BTP pocket
red heart outlines BTP pocket
giraffe print BTP pocket
leopard print BTP pocket
pink rocking horses BTP pocket
pink hearts BTP pocket x 2
Purple hearts BTP pocket
Tutu Cute Bambooty AIO, large
weenotions nappy - Kyla, princess in training, pink cuddlesoft
pink naughtybaby BTP pocket
lilac naughtybaby BTP pocket

whoops £420 in the last 16 days!!! I have 12 nappies and 9 on the way, but that includes 2 wet bags. Does that make it ok?!

whoops that doesn't count the cost of 4 of those 9 on the way which means another £80 needs to go on!!!

erm at least £150 in past week or so and already had many before that

Think im upto about £700!! But ive prob sold about £300 worth so not too much!!

ive spent just over £170 on cheeks and cherries in past week and half then bout £70 on weenotions some on here and cnt :)

ThatGirl cheeks and cherries and wee notion have done well out of us then! I spent £190 at cheeks and cherries in the last 2 weeks and £180 at wee notions! :blush:

ThatGirl cheeks and cherries and wee notion have done well out of us then! I spent £190 at cheeks and cherries in the last 2 weeks and £180 at wee notions! :blush:

:) im doing another cheeks and cherries order soon for change mat and some wipes :)

£70 Bamboozles size 1s
£70 bamboozles size 2
£30 Mothercare smart nappies
£30 - preloved wraps
so £200 which should be sufficient til PT
BUT... I've recently started buying AIOs, and these are costing much more
2 Large Ittis - £16
1 large Apple cheeks £10
1 L CT bee £17.50 - gulp!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts