How much does/did your baby cry at 7m+?

S

Serene123

Caitlyn is a really whingey baby. When she's not happy she will whinge and whinge! She cries to be picked up, she cries to be put down, she cries to be BF, she cries for food, she cries when she's tired.. Sometimes she just cries for the sake of it.. She also cries alot because she's teething.

She is happy ALOT of the time, but the crying gets me down. I know she's just a baby, but when do they stop crying for everything? When they can talk?

Dec was never much of a cryer, he only cries when he is ill or teething. I dont know what to say but I didnt want to read and run, I think once she is able to tell you or show you what she wamts then it will be much easier xx

It wouldn't be so hard if she would sleep at night!!!!!! :( lol

My friends baby whinges all the time and hes nearly two!

It's not really all the time.. It just grates on your brain when you never get a break from it lol

only when she bumps her head or when I turn on the vaccuum cleaner :(

Skye sounds like Caitlyn, whinges at everything and anything...she is happy a lot too but the constant crying and moaning does grate!

My youngest is 5 on monday... and he STILL cries and whinges all the time! lol I know what you mean about it getting to you tho my eldest was the same as a baby, hang in there it wont last forever! xx

summer is a real whinger to, she will cry and whinge at anything. all she does all day pretty much is moan lol even when she is playing, dont get me wrong she is a happy baby aswel but it just seems like she is moaning if she isnt been fed or held!

It's not really all the time.. It just grates on your brain when you never get a break from it lol

I totallt know what you mean!!! Lckily Jasmine still sleeps good at night... Maybe the reflux bothers caitlin a bit? Or maybe she gets little tummy aches sometimes, its hard to know why, but they go through so much.

ciaran cries some times somedays its not too bad but if hes having a bad day then its stressfull :( :hugs:

*yawn*

Sorry, this thread was posting when I wasn't in the best of moods. She isn't even that bad. She does cry for things but inbetween that she will happily go off and play on her own. It's just the crying and the whinging, I wish I knew what she wanted without her needing to get upset!

Ella whinges but not alot , only when she is bored or wants a cuddle or overtierd :)

Charlotte isn't much of a crier. If she wakes up from her nap and I don't hear her after 10 mins or so she'll whine and 'fake cry', then she's all smiles. Occassionally she'll wake up in the middle of the night SCREAMING, but all she needs is a quick cuddle, so I think those are nightmares. She usually just babbles for the stuff she wants, no whining or crying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->