How much does your baby weigh?

Edie was 19lbs 11oz when I got her weighed on the day she turned 11 months, don't know her length/height. She was 7lbs 6oz born. The last time she was weighed before that was at 8 weeks, they don't do it routinely here anymore.

Her older sister was about 21lbs at the same age, and her older brother about 22/23 (can't be bothered to go and check their red books!)

I haven't got him weighed properly for a while but I tried to weigh him at home a few weeks ago although I'm not sure how accurate that is. He is around 20 lbs I think.

7 month old weighs 20 pounds and is in the 50th percentile for his age group...but he's in the 100th percentile for height lol tall and skinny!

My daughter is tiny only 32.5lb at age 5 (was 17lb at a year old). My 11 week son is bigger he is already 13.5lb or so at 11 weeks.

Aww my girl was like that. 17lb 1oz at 12 months. was a bit bigger at 5, was 35lb. Now at 8 years old she is 50lb.

Your daughter was almost a pound bigger than my daughter at 1 year old, but I think my daughter is on a good trajectory to gain well from here on out. Just curious, how big was your daughter at birth? From the WHO Canadian growth charts, your daughter is now slightly about 25% and I know that is the percentile my daughter was born on. I can only hope she is 50lbs at 8! I'd be relieved honestly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->