How much has your stash cost you?

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
Someone pleeeeeaaase make me feel better :lol:

So far I think I've spent around £130 in less than a week :wacko: Not kept proper track though. xx

My current stash is about £260 but I did save £45 on the Ittis I bought at the baby show!!!
So RRP would be around £300 for full time and washing every 3 days

That's good :D

Well, that £130 has got me... 19 nappies :D xx

Haha, not sure I want to admit it... Mine has cost me $800CAD to date (including all accessories and such). I have saved a lot though, around $150CAD. Part of the problem is when I save money I end up adding more which brings my order to more than it would have been if I wasn't saving anything. My sister surprised me with around $200CAD of stuff too...

I tell myself the cost is ok as I need to stock up as much as possible before mat pay starts. :haha:

Too Much, My nappy stash is where my money lies, If i am ever truly stuck, thats what sells. :(

I do love my stash tho! :)

Haha, not sure I want to admit it... Mine has cost me $800CAD to date (including all accessories and such). I have saved a lot though, around $150CAD. Part of the problem is when I save money I end up adding more which brings my order to more than it would have been if I wasn't saving anything. My sister surprised me with around $200CAD of stuff too...

I tell myself the cost is ok as I need to stock up as much as possible before mat pay starts. :haha:

haha that's what I do - I work out what the full price would be...and then go and add more items to get it up to that amount - justifying it because I was prepared to spend that much anyway

About £200 id say. I spent £50 on 12 ebay cheapies 9 months ago and stuck with those untill recently, then went on a £150 spending spree and bought 12 nicer nappies and a wetbag :blush:

haha that's what I do - I work out what the full price would be...and then go and add more items to get it up to that amount - justifying it because I was prepared to spend that much anyway

I'm not alone! My DH will look at the order and ask what the heck happened! And my favorite line is to tell him how much I saved instead of how much I spent. :thumbup:

roughly £100 in nappies but that's quickly increasing :blush:

my sling stash used to be about a grand but i sold lots off to help with birthdays and Christmas, it now stands at £480 with another £350 worth of customs that are in the works, half paid for and i need to find some money for :blush:

i daren't think about what my prams are worth, i need to sell 2 now i have my bee

roughly £100 in nappies but that's quickly increasing :blush:

my sling stash used to be about a grand but i sold lots off to help with birthdays and Christmas, it now stands at £480 with another £350 worth of customs that are in the works, half paid for and i need to find some money for :blush:

i daren't think about what my prams are worth, i need to sell 2 now i have my bee

:shock: Wow!

I have a pram issue too - I have 3 now, i sold my Baby style ages ago but still have a Loola Up, Britax Vigour and a Cosatto Tribo - there is also a Mura at my mums which I use when I go to the farm.

I cant bear to part with any though as they all have their things I would miss lol

oh no i have no issues with selling prams, i try not to link them with memories...although i did feel bad today when Ethan climbed into his loola saying it was his and i have it up for sale on another site. I used to buy and sell them a lot but i've had this one for a year, slings are so much easier as they're done through royal mail, if you're out you can just go collect. I also have an icandy apple with pip convertor that got used for a month, have been meaning to sell that for ages but my OH has put it right under the stairs behind loads of other junk :roll:

ack i feel embarassed now :blush: i try to sell stuff to fund my baby indulgences, i occassionally do a big shop one week to sneak money in from my food budget and sneak my child benefit in whenever i know the kids are fine for clothes and stuff. I used to buy my disposables monthly with child benefit then when i tried cloth first time round i started spending that on cloth, when i gave up i sold it all off and spent it on slings instead. I guess i'm crafty at building up my play money ;)

icandy was pregnancy grant, loola was money i got off my gran :blush:

this question makes me uncomfortable....:blush: :rofl:

errr, a ridiculous amount....:dohh:

Don't feel embarrassed, you have no reason to be!
I suggested my OH become a gigolo bigalo earlier tonight to fund my spending habits - he seemed quite happy with that suggestion too!

Over £500. RRP my stash is worth about £750 but I've had some freebies and bargains, My itti stash alone is worth over £300.

Just my Goodmama stash has cost me over $800 US....and that's only 20 of my 70 diapers currently in my stash. Probably atleast $200 in Mutts. And then easily a few hundred more in the others I have, plus whatever I've bought then resold lol

probably about $300-400NZ as of now. *looks over shoulder* Geez hope OH doesn't see this - he'll go mad. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->