How much has your stash cost you?

thankfully by the time my stash is complete it won't have cost too much because most of it will be cost price ..... just what i pay for materials lol, i only have 8 nappies that i have actually brought and 6 of those were pre loved lol

current stash is about 18 but they are sized :)

my initial spend came to about £400 and i've since sold to replace and i've earnt nappies etc so my stash is worth way more than i paid for it.

If it makes anyone feel better I added it up last night, I've spent £210 in less than a week!

Ive stopped counting :rofl:
LOTS!
I have ~40 WN, average price of probably £16/£17 each
Ittis out my ears...I have 14 large Ittis upstairs and 17 ittis down here, most of which cost £10-£14 each
Thats just the very tip of my stash *sigh*
Ive spent over £1000 BUT I have sold several 100 £ worth of nappies to fund new ones. My overall total stands around £5-600 including wipes and the customs T shirts Ive had made.

I should add that I havent included wetbags, I have several wetbags, £19, £15.90, £13.50, £16, £5 so about £75 on wetbags inc postage. I dont really need any more now :rofl:

I keep a spreadsheet! :blush::coffee:

I've got about 50 nappies (including two sets of mothercare smart nappies) and it's around £400. All are preloved though, I only bought 6 new.

I've probably spent about another £50 on the accesories ie wet bag, wipes, liners etc.

Not too bad! A years worth of disposies I think that is... and i'll keep them all for second baby too.

have to admit my disposables were only costing roughly £20 a month for 2 kids but i get more satisfaction out of cloth and can resell

As I've sold what doesn't work for us, the amount spent totals just shy of £200 altogether :flower:
I love preloved! :D

I've probably spent somewhere between $800-1000 but could definitely sell off some that we don't use. By the time the increases in our utilities bills are factored in, I think we're going to need another baby to have made cloth diapering an economical choice though :blush:

my bubs has only been in cloth since monday and it has cost me around £280 so far lol but i have heaps of nappies. It doesnt help that i just got my ssmg so i have the money lol i was supposed to leave that £500 as savings and i did.... until i decided to go cloth! I am currently shopping online and i have about £70 worth of stuff in my trolley. But the trick with the husbands is to get things that he loves... example i spent £13 on a minki with a dino on it because it is so so cute and hubby loves dinos so i got away with it, now i am getting a saltire wrap and that will go down well with hubby even though i am paying £13 for it. I try to be economical and get lots of btp nappies and like with the saltire wrap, even though it will be too big for bubs now (its a lagre) I figure it is best to get a large because that size covers 12lbs (18-35lbs)and the medium that he would fit almost right now only covers 6 lbs (14-20lbs) so he will get more wear out of it :winkwink:. I just dont let him know how much the total has been so far... i am glad he isnt here when the deliveries arrive!

i've got 28 bg v3s, & 8 bambino mios, plus a wetbag & bucket coming. in total it's cost me about £300.
baby's not here yet... :|

I've probably spent somewhere between $800-1000 but could definitely sell off some that we don't use. By the time the increases in our utilities bills are factored in, I think we're going to need another baby to have made cloth diapering an economical choice though :blush:

I'm hoping I won't notice the increase in ulilities since my BIL and SIL were living with us last year. Hopefully baby utilities will be around what they added our utilities. :haha:

erm *consults spreadsheet*... apparently I've spent around £1100 on 140 nappies but that includes all accessories too, plus I've resold quite a few (probably around £300 worth) and saved lots for if we have another baby. That price is bumped up quite a bit by more expensive customs, ones from the US etc. Do I sound like I'm justifying myself?! Haha well I don't do it to save money, though that's what OH thinks!

I keep track of everything cloth nappy-related, apart from the cost of washing powder, and my tally is almost exactly £300. I shouldn't *need* to buy anything else (but I probably will), and if we have another baby I have all my nappies already. :D

That £300 has bought me:

16 x size 1 (all preloved)
16 x size 2 (13 preloved, 3 new)
11 x one-size (BG V3s, Flips, Pop-in, BG AIO, 10 new, 1 preloved)
4 x bamboo terry flats + nippas (new)
8 x size 1 wraps (preloved)
2 x size 2 wraps (new)
2 x size M wraps (preloved)
3 x size L wraps (preloved)
over 30 fleece liners, size 1 & 2 (mix of new and pl)
13 x size 1 boosters (bamboo & cotton, all pl)
16 x size 2 boosters (bamboo & hemp, all new)
material to make cloth wipes
nappy bucket and mesh liner

I've also sold 6 x size 1 nappies & boosters.

For £210 I've got:
1x WNOS
2x Fuzzi bunz
7x Itti SIOs (medium)
1x TB AIO Bamboo
1x BBSS
1xBBOS
1x can't remember
8x Cushie Tush
2x Flip
2x Itti Boosters
2x extra Itti inserts

I cant even count how much...am too scared i cant even think about it :haha:

I have about £200 at the moment waiting to be paid for :shock:

Ive spent so far approx £160 on 20 nappies

5 bg v3
3 wonderoos
1 happy heiny
1 popngro
4 naughty baby nappies
3 bbos-awaiting delivery
2 pop-ins, soon to be sent
1 wn large
some are preloved.
and waiting in the cart is a wnos custom made nappy not included in the £160

my stash isnt very big :cry: :blush:

Ok, so... my stash is:

22 Ittis (1 moo, 1 blue polka on the way)
1 Wee Notions Night Nappy
1 Wild Child Workhorse
5 Flips
1 BG AIO organic
2 Blueberrys
1 Palm and ponds
1 bambooty
3 issy bears
1 fuzzi bunz
1 happy heiny
1 ecobubs
1 Upsy Daisy
1 ebay cheapy
2 Muttaqins (on the way)
2 Luscious little somethings Night Nappies
1 Preston's Pants
1 Puddlekins Just Velour Silent Nights
1 Cushie Tushie
1 Wonderoo v2
1 Nappy makers Night Nappy
1 Totsbots easyfit v2 (on the way)

=52

I'd say that's good going for £500 (though it doesn't cover all the ones I've bought and then sold... :lol:)

Ok, so... my stash is:

22 Ittis (1 moo, 1 blue polka on the way)
1 Wee Notions Night Nappy
1 Wild Child Workhorse
5 Flips
1 BG AIO organic
2 Blueberrys
1 Palm and ponds
1 bambooty
3 issy bears
1 fuzzi bunz
1 happy heiny
1 ecobubs
1 Upsy Daisy
1 ebay cheapy
2 Muttaqins (on the way)
2 Luscious little somethings Night Nappies
1 Preston's Pants
1 Puddlekins Just Velour Silent Nights
1 Cushie Tushie
1 Wonderoo v2
1 Nappy makers Night Nappy
1 Totsbots easyfit v2 (on the way)

=52

I'd say that's good going for £500 (though it doesn't cover all the ones I've bought and then sold... :lol:)

We need pictures! Don't think I've seen a stash pic from you for a while :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->