How much have you gained?

mara16jade

Mommy of 2 little boys
Reaction score
So I know the results will vary depending on how far along you are, but lets see what we get. :)

The other night I had gained 4lbs and I was gutted...I was also mega bloated and constipated. I managed to finally go to the bathroom and the next morning I was only 2lbs heavier. Uhhhh delightful, ha.

I definitely change massively from morning to evening.

I've put on about 1 - 2lbs as I have to keep snacking.

Xx

I usually loose during the first trimester. This time I've gained, but how much I can't say for sure as my weight has been up and down since DD weaned in March. In August I had a MMC and then a week later bad tonsillitis where I lost a lot of weight. My body was still trying to rebalance that fast unexpected weight loss when I got pregnant again.

So for the purposes of comparison I normally loose 2-3lb in the first 10 weeks.

Oh shoot Celesse! I should have put gained/lost during 1st trimester! I totally forgot some women lose weight. Oops. :dohh:

I have lost 2 pounds and still havent gained it back. Hopefully at my next appt i will have atleast gotten back up to pre pregnancy weight

Lost 15lb but it seems to have stabilised the last week or so thank goodness!

Ugh I had a big/bad gain - About 8 lbs total in first tri but the only stuff I could tolerate was crap - mac & cheese, pasta, ice cream. Not that I have energy & taste buds back I'm going to eat better & start working out again so try to have a healthy 2nd tri.

I voted none but I have in fact lost around 10lbs, thanks to the nausea and loss of apatite.

Thanks for posting everyone! Really amazing to see the wide spread of responses!

I've put on 9lbs and I am 28 weeks, I struggled to gain weight with my first as well.

I've put on just around 1lb at 9 weeks. I've had horrible nausea and the only thing I can eat is french fries... so I'm happy it has mostly evened out!

I've put on 4.4 total, which as hungry and snacky as Ive been the last month I expected a LOT worse.

I have gained 1.5ibs but that's because im always eating as that's the only thing that stops me feeling sick!!

I'm really hoping that I don't gain anymore for 1st tri. Four pounds seems like so much and I'm only 5'2". :( Ugh....

I've only gained 1 pound with this baby as of yesterday morning, which is a relief since at this point with my son, I had put on 10lbs! I had lost 2lbs with the nausea/vomiting, but it evened out since all I could eat was crackers and pasta, and when I am constipated, I weigh more but as soon as I go, it's all back to normal as far as weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->