How much have you got baby clotheswise?

mommatoabeaut

Momma of 3
Reaction score
Afternoon ladies,having my weekly 'omg!!' crisis.

I need to take everything out of babys clothes box and write down exactly what she has. and what she still needs before i drive myself into the ground worrying about it.

What do you ladies have?
vests - how many - sizes
grows
outfits
blankets
D:

gonna be a wreck by the end of this.

I don't know what a vest or grow is, I'm from the US :), but I have:

4 newborn sleepers (the one pieces with feet)
8 newborn onesies
1 newborn outfit
4 0-3mo sleepers
8 0-3mo onesies
8 0-3mo dresses
10 pairs of booties (which are mainly for decoration lol)
6 bows/headbands
8 wrap blankets
2 receiving blankets
4 fuzzy big blankets

I know I'll need more onesies, but I don't know how big she'll be. We think she'll be bigger than my boys, cuz she measured 4.5lbs at 31 weeks. My boys were all 7.5lbs when born and fit into newborn clothes. I'm afraid she won't be able to wear any! LOL

I also need mittens, but the only ones I see have ugly prints on them. I can probably figure out how to make them myself, but I have so much left to do!

I have hardly anything!

I bought lots of stuff early and then got bored!

Ill need to get everything out and see what else I need.

Will be stalking :0)

I have about 10 newborn vests 10 newborn babygrows, the same in 0-3months. Then I have about 5outfits, 10 pairs of mittens/hats. A few pairs of cotton trousers. We will need to do shopping soon after baby arrives but on team yellow so didn't want to go over bored.
I have about 6blankets and 1 swaddling blanket

I have hundreds! Hundreds and hundreds of baby gros, leggings, trousers, dresses! I went overboard and then had a baby shower which meant I have even more now!
I'm having a girl and so excited that I have just allowed myself to really enjoy myself buying whatever I want! I've also bought clothes up to 12 months if I have seen them in sale!
I'll thank myself in a year!

Stupid amounts...

thats newborn to 3-6 months (not as much 0-3 tho)

I'm the same I have no idea what to buy or sizes! My 1st born was 7lb8oz but "tiny baby" sized clothes wer perfect for him for at least a month as newborn was way too big..... It's all very confusing xxx

These are my 2 lists ive just made of what ive got clotheswise.

List 1 is what ive brought
List 2 is 2nd had stuff i was given from my brothers misses.

What could i do with more of?
What have i missed out?

Attachments

• List 1.jpg
    List 1.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 15
  • List 2.jpg
    List 2.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 9
I would personally suggest A LOT of sleep suits. Little outfits are fiddly, our baby will be in sleep suits most of the time. Most of that picture is vests, leggings and sleep suits. Oh and rompers, I can't remember if you put them on but they would be handy in the warmer weather x

People went crazy buying my baby girl clothes, I haven't had to buy a single item except for a cute onesie that was on sale for 2 dollars! Her closet is full to the brim.
If I need anything else (doubt I will) I won't buy it until she's here and I know exactly what size she is.

I have about 8 sleepsuits/babygrows, about 14 vests, 2 pairs of baby leggings, three pairs of comfy elasticated waist woven trousers, 8-10 pairs of socks, 4 long sleeved t-shirts, 3 cardis, 1 outfit (a hoody and jogging bottoms) and a spring/summer jacket. I worry its not enough but they grow so quickly in the early days-my youngest was outgrowing 6-9 months in most things by 16 weeks and he wasn't a particularly massive baby xx

I have hundreds! Hundreds and hundreds of baby gros, leggings, trousers, dresses! I went overboard and then had a baby shower which meant I have even more now!
I'm having a girl and so excited that I have just allowed myself to really enjoy myself buying whatever I want! I've also bought clothes up to 12 months if I have seen them in sale!
I'll thank myself in a year!

I could have written this! I was starting to feel guilty about the amount of stuff I've bought, she's going to have to get changed three times a day and then we still won't get through it all :blush: I'm almost embarrassed to go into Baby Gap now cos all the staff recognize me lmao! Have been buying up to 12-18 months too though, I just can't resist!! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->