How much laundry?

Beltane

Mother of 3 Boys!
Reaction score
How many loads of laundry do you do a day?

Trist pukes so often that I change my clothes at least 2 times a day and his about 3 times a day. I think I do about 3 full loads of laundry a day. It's madness.

WOW thats alot, i dont do washing every day, about 3 maybe 4 times a week id say!! xx

In the beginning it was like 2 loads or so a day, we were both changing clothes all the time. Now that Hannah's older generally twice a week, although sometimes more (like this week when she pooped on all of my changing pads :dohh:)

I do laundry about 5 times a week.... I do big loads though and I dont bother changing if I get puked on lol... I dont change Jasmine every time she pukes either... I will a couple times a day.

I don't bother changing when I get puked on - I'd be in 5 different sets of clothes every day. I usually do at least a load a day of washing, but I only have a small laundry basket, so it makes me feel guilty when it starts to spill out!

Ah about a load a day. Most of it is face cloths and towels and recieving blankets she's puked on though

i usually do a load a day, more on days when towels or bedding needs doing.

keely.

I'd say a load a day. Now that she is older sometimes only 4 times a week even.

I do two loads every day, one dark one light. If Dec is ill or we have had a messy day I will do more or if I have just changed the beds.

well i would say normally 2 a day, but today i've done 4, and i still wanted to do another one of our bedding but gave up! i'm slightly cleaning obsessed! :blush: i should say there's only three of us! x

My washing machine is on all the time, I try do it over night as we on economy 7 so its cheaper but have to do at least one load during the day. I was going to use reusable nappies but I won't ever get the chance to wash them so decided against them now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->