How much more can they put that character through? (Eastenders)

smokey

Mummy to a monkey
Reaction score
I know its just a tv show :) but seriously how many more times are they going to kick Kat in the head, you would have thought they had learnt after the last story line.
Isnt it time to just leave her alone.

On Tuesday Kat losses the baby

look what they did to ronnie not suprised shes a nutjob :dohh:
I really wanted kat to have a happy ending aswell.

<3

What the baby dies???? The one who was snatched by Ronnie???

i keep thinking the same about whitney x

they are mean to her!!!
very mean!
x

It's the same with a few characters, Ronnie, Whitney and people like Heather to a lesser extent. That's how they draw in viewers really isn't it? I would like a happy ending every once in a while though!

It seems to me that being pregnant in soapland is never a blessing anymore. Everytime a character becomes pregnant, there's always something that happens to piss all over something that quite often, has a very happy ending.
The characters are often pissed off about being pregnant and I just think it'd be nice that we get a storyline where there is a pregnancy that is wanted, is succesful and has a happy outcome with no tragedy unfolding.
I know ladies have miscarriages and it's a common occurrance, but so is having a baby and being happy about it.

It seems to me that being pregnant in soapland is never a blessing anymore. Everytime a character becomes pregnant, there's always something that happens to piss all over something that quite often, has a very happy ending.
The characters are often pissed off about being pregnant and I just think it'd be nice that we get a storyline where there is a pregnancy that is wanted, is succesful and has a happy outcome with no tragedy unfolding.
I know ladies have miscarriages and it's a common occurrance, but so is having a baby and being happy about it.

Getting married too!

Yup, thats another one! :) I love how they have all that money to spare only to decide at the last second they're not going through with it. D'oh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->