How much uniform?

Just bought 2 pairs of shorts at M&S as they are doing 20% off school wear at the moment. Though I'd have loved to buy the rest now I'm still holding off until August as I'm convinced that DS will be taller and need a larger shoe size by then.

Just bought 2 pairs of shorts at M&S as they are doing 20% off school wear at the moment. Though I'd have loved to buy the rest now I'm still holding off until August as I'm convinced that DS will be taller and need a larger shoe size by then.

We buy everything mid-late August. We have been stung before by buying things early and then not fitting as they have had a growth spurt.

Iv bought most of the items from Asda. My DD is very petite so I know what's going to fit her come august . I bought I think 2 or 3 items embroidered from the school

I've ordered two sweatshirts embroidered with the school badge.

Today I bought 2 skirts, 2 pinafores, 3 blouses, 2 polo shirts, a cardigan and some socks, the majority from m&s. They look so lovely on her!

Next year (year 2) we're having

3 jumpers/cardigans
5 polos (seriously just do it)
5 sets of bottoms 1 dress/2 skirts/2 trousers

I have had more cardigans in previous years

Do you know what I'm having trouble getting - a sun hat. You know the style with the skip cap and the neck protection. When I was in Australia years ago all of the children had them. Now that I'm in Scotland and want one for my red headed son I can't get one. I've come across quite a few web sights but they all want to sell them in bulk orders directly to the schools, no where wants to sell me only one!

Do you know what I'm having trouble getting - a sun hat. You know the style with the skip cap and the neck protection. When I was in Australia years ago all of the children had them. Now that I'm in Scotland and want one for my red headed son I can't get one. I've come across quite a few web sights but they all want to sell them in bulk orders directly to the schools, no where wants to sell me only one!

Try GoOutdoors. We got some last year from there that has the neck protection.

Try GoOutdoors. We got some last year from there that has the neck protection.

Brilliant, thank you. There's one near where I live so I'll go down tomorrow.

We buy everything mid-late August. We have been stung before by buying things early and then not fitting as they have had a growth spurt.

Hi, I didn't have any luck at Go Outdoors but after a lot of searching I eventually found this site which doesn't want you to bulk buy. Have got the hat on the link plus one of the scip caps with the neck protector.
https://www.countyschoolwear.co.uk/...ories/school-sun-hats-and-caps/school-uniform

We've bought 2 PE kits, 5 school jumpers (1 new and 4 courtesy of school fete), 5 pairs of trousers and 6 polo shirts. We got our uniform at M&S to keep the family tradition :haha: and because I collect M&S points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->