How much water to drink a day?

Ahughes

Reaction score
I've read that you're suppose to drink something like half your body weight in ounces of water everyday while pregnant? I just bought a 50 oz bottle of SMART water, but I still need more lol. Has anyone else heard this? What is considered enough water? I'm peeing every 5 minutes!

I've heard the same regarding half your weight in ounces. I have a lot more water to drink! Lol

It's a lot!! I haven't told anybody at work that I'm expecting and so I just tell them that I'm drinking more water to be healthier and that's why I'm constantly going to the bathroom lol

I have a 32 oz bottle that I regularly fill - at least 3 times a day. But my water intake hasn't changed. I always drink tons of water.

Drink as much as you feel you need, above and beyond what they say to have. When I don't drink enough, I feel AWFUL!

64 oz I think is considered the recommended minimum for any adult.

It's funny, before I was pregnant I HATED drinking water unless I was working out or of course extremely thirsty (ie dehydrated!). But now I'm thirsty almost all the time! Filling a 32 oz bottle at least twice a day.

couldnt stand water before pregnancy because for some reason it worsened my acid reflux but now i drink it and it actually helps my stomach and baby loves it because it nurtures her and her amniotic fluid! so i try and drink at least two bottles of water a day as well as other liquids like non-caffeinated soda (sprite) and juice and milk. but sometimes i unfortunately gulp the water too fast and drink a whole bottle in 10 minutes. its best to sip throughout the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->