How much weight did you lose after you had the child?

Paxton

Mum + Wife-to-be
Reaction score
How much weight did you lose after you had you child?

Cause the story of me is that I had once weighed a whole 201 pounds, I was fat all through high school and college. And then I managed to get down all the way to 155 and I was so proud of me! Then I got preg and I'm 28 weeks and my last doctors appointment I had to get weighed and I'm all the way back up to 190. And I'm supposed to gain a pound every week from now until I have the child. So I'm going to end up all the way back up at 200 :cry:

i carried so much water... and still have a bit in my ankles... but I lost about a stone and courtney was only 6lb 2 oz... but i didnt weigh myself immediately after as I had to stay in hospital ... the water retention went down gradually..!!

:hugs:

i lost a stone instantly and a stone over the next week (through water etc)
Lexi was only 6lb 11oz so wasnt because she was big :blush: x

i lost about a stone and a half straight away, maddi was 9lb 3and half oz - though im still big and desperately trying to lose now x

I lost just over half a stone.. then put some back on, lost some more.. and meh, I dunno now :rofl:

i lost jus over a stone but not rite away maybe a month after as i had so much water in my ankles n had t wait 4that to go xx

I lost about 10 lbs or so after, then gained most of it back :dohh: Still having trouble getting started with my weight loss.

I'm getting married next May, I don't want to be fat for my wedding! :hissy:

I lost a stone and a half straight after the birth, and two stone in the following 8 weeks.

I'm going to have 6 weeks to get to my pre preg weight to fit into my wedding dress :rofl: xx

I didn't weigh myself for 3 weeks but I lost 30 out of 40lbs gained.

I lost 28lb within the first month.. then Nothing since lol!
I need to lose another 34lb to be happy
xx

My midwife has told me as long as I breastfeed I can expect to lose most of what I've gained unless I've been ridiculous.

My midwife has told me as long as I breastfeed I can expect to lose most of what I've gained unless I've been ridiculous.
LOL if only it were true for us all... I breastfeed and sadly, it hasnt worked for me so far.

With my first two, I gained 45 lbs. and lost it all within 3 months.

With Chase, I gained 50 lbs. and have lost 45 lbs. and it took 7 months to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->