how much weight did you lose breastfeeding?

I was 9st 3lb when I got pregnant, 11 stone when I was about to give birth and I'm now 8st 7lb. I'm the lightest I've ever been. I didn't bf the first but am still BF this baby. I'm assuming it's the feeding and running around after two that's done it.

I was back to my pre preggo weight and jeans at 2 weeks pp. however I'm struggling to loose the 10lbs I was trying to get off before bfp.

I have lost 4 stone (26kg) by breastfeeding my two babies!
Since 2011 I've gone from a size 18 to a size 10.

I gained 40lbs and lost 33 as of now 7 weeks without exorcize

NONE! whatsoever. Kept on my babyweight of 13lbs...but maybe that was my own fault ;)

I gained 33 pounds while preg and lost it all and then some within 2 months . Weighed 127 when I first got preg, then got down to 123 and thats where Ive been since then.

I put on over 2 stone lost 1 stone immediately after birth then lost the other stone over a month or 2 now I have about 7 lbs to lose ideally that seems to be sticking with me haha. I was walking everyday and have a healthy diet.

I gained 4kg in pregnancy at at 3 weeks PP I'd lost 10kg. Unfortunately, I seem to have regained 2kg! Grr!

I'm 10 pounds below my pre-pregnancy weight (I only gained 17 pounds during my pregnancy.) Still have a long way to go but I hope to lose another 50 during the duration of breastfeeding my son.

I lost 50+ pounds over the course of about a year. Around 6 months I started doing Zumba and that's when the weight really came off. I never changed how I ate- in fact most nights I had cookies or ice cream because I was hungry!

I gained about 35 pounds during pregnancy, most of it came off in the first two months, then the next 10 pounds over the two months after that.

I kept dropping weight until I got pregnant again when LO was 11 months; at that stage I was about 8-10 pounds below my pre-preg weight, around 125 pounds. That's getting on the low side for someone of my height. I would rather not drop much below that after my next pregnancy, though if I'm tandem feeding, I suspect it will be out of my hands. I eat like a horse and don't do any special exercise apart from walks with the dogs and LO, and a bit of yoga. I do think I just have that kind of metabolism.

I gained 50 lbs :shock:, lost 20lbs right after birth, and another 20 lbs breastfeeding so far at 5 months, so 10 more pounds until my pre-pregnancy weight. I was overweight pre-pregnancy so I have another 50 lbs I'd like to lose.

I really notice counting calories helps ensure a loss of 1-1.5 lbs per week (enough calories to keep your supply up of course!)

I lost all the preggo weight by 6 months, and I absolutely blew up whilst pregnant. I put on over 25kgs. I didn't diet, I didn't exercise, it just fell off as my boob monster son fed all day and night!

I may even weigh less than before being pregnant now, not sure as I don't own scales.

So far ten pounds:) i lost all the baby weight a month after having him....the ten pounds is from bf:)

Oh gosh. Peanut butter. I loveee peanut butter. Who am I kidding? If its really not that great for you, i probably like it. Lol. But yes it does make sense but why oh why do i have to be one of those women? I shoulda figured since being skinny has never came easy to me. Oh well. Off to get some peanut butter now...... lol.

:rofl: I have already eaten about 1/2 a cup today!

It's one of the only things that doesn't bother my babys tummy! Peanut butter, bananas, bread and crackers..... Yay me :nope: a wonderful diet of fat and carbs lol

Aw man, that really stinks. What a good mommy for sticking with bf for your little girl. :) who btw, has a beautiful name. My daughter is kaleigh also! We almost spelled it with a y too.

I am trying :) bf is very important to me. My goal use to be 2 years, then 1 year and now it's 6 months lol
Aww!!! I didn't see that in your initial post! I spelt it Kay because it's after a family member. I chose leigh over ly because it looked more girly to me :)
That's great! Mine is a year but I also don't really have many restrictions and things she can't handle. I'm not sure really what I'd do in your position, but go you! And my middle name is leigh so I wanted it to be spelled that way so that we sorta shared something. Idk, its special to me. :)

How's the weight loss going?? Did you figure out any secrets!? Lol I have banned the scale from my house :haha:

I've lost about 25 lbs, but that is including the immediate 10 lbs from giving birth. So really, 15 lbs. I want to get to 30 lbs lighter than my pre-pregnancy weight, so I have a ways to go! My stomach is flat as a board though... it is that extra weight in my arms and thighs. :growlmad:

Oh gosh. Peanut butter. I loveee peanut butter. Who am I kidding? If its really not that great for you, i probably like it. Lol. But yes it does make sense but why oh why do i have to be one of those women? I shoulda figured since being skinny has never came easy to me. Oh well. Off to get some peanut butter now...... lol.

It's one of the only things that doesn't bother my babys tummy! Peanut butter, bananas, bread and crackers..... Yay me :nope: a wonderful diet of fat and carbs lol

Aw man, that really stinks. What a good mommy for sticking with bf for your little girl. :) who btw, has a beautiful name. My daughter is kaleigh also! We almost spelled it with a y too.

I am trying :) bf is very important to me. My goal use to be 2 years, then 1 year and now it's 6 months lol
Aww!!! I didn't see that in your initial post! I spelt it Kay because it's after a family member. I chose leigh over ly because it looked more girly to me :)
That's great! Mine is a year but I also don't really have many restrictions and things she can't handle. I'm not sure really what I'd do in your position, but go you! And my middle name is leigh so I wanted it to be spelled that way so that we sorta shared something. Idk, its special to me. :)

How's the weight loss going?? Did you figure out any secrets!? Lol I have banned the scale from my house :haha:

Welll, I now need to lose about seven more lbs. I just have been trying to eat smaller portions, and make better choices. But honestly all I really want to do is just go into my kitchen, open the cabinets, and eat everything!!! It's so so hard. :( but I'm determined. I don't want to look like an elephant in our family photo lol.

Welll, I now need to lose about seven more lbs. I just have been trying to eat smaller portions, and make better choices. But honestly all I really want to do is just go into my kitchen, open the cabinets, and eat everything!!! It's so so hard. :( but I'm determined. I don't want to look like an elephant in our family photo lol.

when I have those moments and give in is when I tend to be losing the most weight. it may be your body saying you're not getting enough calories for the breastfeeding. just my experience though, everyone's body is different

I have heard that you loose the most weight bf between 3-6 months. Does anyone know if there is truth to this or just a myth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->