How much would you pay for one of these?

highhopes19

Reaction score
As title how much would people pay for these?

Decorated with name tag etc..... I was looking online for some to make for Isabelle's room gives me a little hobbie to do in the evening.

Thanks In advance :flower:

What's it made of Hun? If wood I'd go for £15/20 it's gorgeous!

I made my own "M" one for Millie out of wood (sawed it myself ;) ) as I thought all the ones I saw online were too expensive for over £15.....but I think part of me thinking that was because I really wanted to craft something for her.

I think it looks gorgeous though and pretty sure there's definitely enough people that would pay over £15 for it.

I would happily pay £15. I think some people might pay more but you may lose buisness pitching it higher, because if I saw it priced at £20 as I couldn't justify it for a single letter I would look into making one myself.

Thankyou for your advice girls. I was thinking £6/£7 a letter but wasn't sure if that was to much lol.

I know what you mean I've seen some go for about £20 and I personally couldn't justify spending that either xx

Id say £15 sits ok with me

£15 at most, probably more like £10. The silver ones sell for about £7; you know, the Posh Graffiti ones?!

I would probably pay maybe £6-8. £15 would be a bit much for me.
It's lovely though.
xx

Im thinking of perhaps about £7 then :). Don't want people put off by price. Xx

I'd also pay £8-£10. For £15 it would have to be fairly big and have intricate detailing.

If the wood isn't very good quality and its quite light I think I would pay up to £10 for one letter, if solid heavy wood £15.

If you pitch a bit lower like the price you stated then you would be more likely to get people buying the full name, as opposed to just the initial. So would probably be better off in the long run. Maybe do a deal for buying multiple?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->