How often do you change your babies?

Eve

Reaction score
Just got my cloth yesterday and washed them up :) Only bought 6 to try them out and I'm just wondering how often most of you need to change your LO's diapers... Kayleigh is breastfed and still poos 3-4 times a day :wacko: hehe and it's still like when she was NB in texture... super super soft! Will it stain? So confused on the whole cloth diapering thing :p

I also found some Kawaii baby diapers for an awesome price on ebay and I am just wondering if any of you used this kind and how well they worked...?

Thanks!

I do Izzy every 2 hours, unless a poop comes before that which gets a change again

depends on what he's wearing, but I can usually go 3-4hrs unless I hear a poo-splosion in which he gets changed asap.

Thanks! She is wearing a cloth for the first time today :p It's so cute, but a bit bulky... doesn't have a brand on it... If I get on with these ones I am going to order some KaWaii ones :)

every 2-3 hours for Fi, and have never had a problem with staining as I always do a prewash then a regular wash :D

If there is no poo, I change Adam every 3-4 hours. But he is a stealth pooer who doesn't mind being sat in it for a while and quite often I find a - ahem - non-fresh one gummed to his arse. I try to remember to keep an eye down the back of his pants but it doesn't always work out. :)

I've had some pretty bad stained nappies because of this. I wish he'd tell me but he really doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->