how often do you eat meat?

Usually 5 days a week and we tend to have fish the other days, preferably tuna in a jacket with salad ...yum!

DH used to be one of the people who thinks it's not a meal without meat. He's happy to eat veggie meals now though. I do eat more of it than before we lived together, we've sort of met in the middle lol. We have meat in our dinner probably about every other day.

I do use veggie mince for bolognese and lasagne and stuff, I get the dried stuff which is super-cheap. I also add lots of grated veg and sometimes some beans to a meat sauce as it's healthier and cheaper.

Other than that, we often have a veggie stir fry with noodles and crushed nuts, jacket potatoes with whatever cheese, salad, beans, whatever we have in on it. Or pasta with sauteed veg and pesto. There are tons of lovely recipes without meat :D

Pretty much everyday! But we don't really eat steaks, pork chops etc we mainly eat chicken sausages bacon mince etc, not proper meat :haha:

I'm not a big meat eater bit hubby eats it with every meal. Including breakfast.

Twice a week usually, occasionally three times. We only buy organic ethically raised meat.

We have meat everyday were vig meat eaters, love a bit of steak, stews, chicken, lamb, pork, duck, my oh dont eat fish but I love it should eat more prob only have fish once a month if that.

Never.. i have never eaten meat in my entire life, entire family of vegetarians :) x

I eat meat every other day. I try not to eat it every day but I struggle to find things without.. I will have like pasta or a vegetable soup on the days I dont have meat and I make loads so I can freeze it.

most days as oh doesnt eat fish..

we have beef mince in spag bol, meatballs on spagethi, cottage pie
steak umm steak!
roasts - chicken, beef, pork, lamb
chicken - curry caserole
sausage and mash
chicken stir fry
beef stir fry

so yh we like to eat meat lol

Normally 6-7 times a week, if its 6 then the other day would be fish, usually tuna. I have started to pack the meals with more veg etc recently though so that we are using less meat per meal as we also find it so expensive. We also buy cheaper meats too e.g sausages, pork mince, mince and chickens as I find I can get 2 days of meals out of 1 chicken for all 5 of us. It keeps the price down a little each week. :)

We usually eat meat with each meal, or at least 2x a day. Hubby is a big believer of protein as well as my parents and so lol it's the way I was raised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->