How often do you replace pacifiers

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
So I read to replace them every month. As a ftm, i’ve been doing that but because he goes to daycare, I like to keep two downstairs and two upstairs... I have spent nearly $50 already on pacifiers which seems crazy lol. So how often do you ACTUALLY buy new pacifiers?

Every month! Really?

Well, with my son I had 4 in 0-6 month size and 2 on 6+ and only replaced them.at 6 mo. He weaned off them by himself at 15 months so never had to go to 18 mo.

I washed them daily and they were always in good condition.

My son had a few pacifiers, which he lost interest in using at five months. We never replaced any of them. As PP said, we also just washed them. You'll find it's best to take a lot of those kind of suggestions with a grain of salt.

As long as you wash them and keep checking them (no tears, holes) then no need to keep replacing them. I had to buy new ones a lot when my son was bigger as he liked to chew his but when he was tiny I only bought new ones when he went to her bigger size

When they got lost. :haha: I never routinely replaced them.

Quite often but only because he is constantly losing them. Even as a newborn they'd go missing. No idea how it even happens!

Lmfao thanks! Yeah I finally stopped and was like my mom NEVER bought this many. Glad I checked haha. My kiddo is immobile so they never go far haha but I do keep 6 so now I have 12 :rofl: time to leave spares at daycare and Grandma’s House :rofl:

Definitely only sterilised them because they weren’t ripped or broken until she weaned off the dummy.

You’d be spending ridiculous amounts otherwise :haha:

My dd was weaned off them at 6 months, we replaced them as they got done or lost but not before. They were sterilised every day though!

My DD only had them for the first 6 months, but I never replaced them, not even when the dog got at them! Just threw them in the dishwasher if the dog got them or whenever I happened to think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->