How often does your baby feed??

embeth

Mum to 4 perfect children
Reaction score
Just wandering? Jacob has had great weight gains so i know he is getting lots of milk. He feeds quite often, just wandering how often everyone else feeds. He is 5 weeks tomorrow xx

At that stage it was every 2-3 hours now it's more like every 3-4 hours (he is 20 weeks on Monday) xx

At that age, 1-2 hourly during the day and every 2-3 hours at night (cosleeping)

my lo is a few days younger than yours. at night we breastfeed exclusively and she will go from 3-5 hours between feeds some nights and then others it can be every 1-2 hours, but these seem to be nights where she has a sore tummy/wind. in the day we combi feed, she'll go every 2-3 hours if she has breastmilk and 3-4 hours with formula.

Average is every 2 hours, sometimes more/less. Since birth shes quite good at night, often goes 7 hours and recently started going 9 hours! X

At least every two hours day and night. At 5 weeks it didn't feel like I ever stopped feeding!!x

Roughly 2 - 3 hourly. Some days it's every 1.5 hours as he has days where he just does not want to take much in one go.

At night it's 4 to 6 hourly x

At that stage it was 1.5-2 hourly day and night. Now at 3 months we're still only 1.5-2 hourly in the day but 2-3 hourly at night... Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->