How often for haircuts - boys

laurajo24

Reaction score
How often do you take your boy for a haircut? We're averaging about once every 1.5/2 months. Is this about normal? I'm starting to think I'm a bit OCD about his hair or maybe I'm not letting them cut enough off everytime we go. just wondered what is normal for everyone else. He has the usual short back and sides, longer on top.

Thanks x

The boys have a number 2 round the back and sides and longer on top they go to the hairdressers every half term (so 7 weeks) but we still do a tidy up round the sides and back in between lol and you thought you were OCD!

I think the shorter it is the more often you need to go x

I have to cut my son's hair every 6-8 weeks because it grows so fast. It needs doing now and I'm avoiding doing it because he hates having it cut.

5-6 weeks, it grows so fast, I don't like it too short, this is why it needs a trim every 5-6 weeks

My lo has the same style it grows so quick. Every time I ask for a bit more off cos it looks a mess again within two weeks of cutting. It's about every 4-5 weeks he's been going, really need to learn to trim at least the fringe and back to get him to go longer inbetween.

Every 2 months or so because he hates his hair being cut but really he needs it done every 5 or 6 weeks.

Every 6 weeks. Its so thick and there is so much of it. It grows all sticky outy at the crown too!

Every six weeks or so but it generally needs cutting a few weeks before it gets done. He loves having his hair cut. :)

About every 2 months but it does look better shorter so I should get it cut more often.

Every 6 weeks for us. It gets messy really quickly

I have to cut my hubbys every other week and Frazer demands to have his done at the same time! He has a mohawk so it needs doing often and he sits like a star so i dont mind! He even makes his dad do the lines <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->