How often to BD?

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
Ladies I am in need of opinions. This seems about even to me. Is it better to BD everyday or every other day? The pros and cons of everyday are: better sperm motility but lower sperm count. While the pros and cons of BD every other day are: less sperm motility but higher sperm count. I'm so confused. I'm putting up a poll for those who wish to take it. Any help is greatly appreciated :)

I bd every other day until cd 12 then I bd 13 n 14 miss a day and bed every other day I try to hit the day before o the day of o and day after, this cycle I stopped once I ovulated as my sexdrive dropped dramatically

I bd every other day until cd 12 then I bd 13 n 14 miss a day and bed every other day I try to hit the day before o the day of o and day after, this cycle I stopped once I ovulated as my sexdrive dropped dramatically

I just glanced at your chart in your sig. It looks like a few of mine from a few different months. I have worried I might have low progesterone due to the temps getting good newt the coverline. If I may ask, do you have low progesterone?

I just glanced at your chart in your sig. It looks like a few of mine from a few different months. I have worried I might have low progesterone due to the temps getting good newt the coverline. If I may ask, do you have low progesterone?

Not that I no. I have had mirena coil in for 10 yrs, had it removed in 2011 and fell with my youngest in 6 weeks had it put back in until October this yr. never had problems conceiving but never taken this long either lol. Never been tested, can I ask why did u ask?

I've been wondering the same. I bded every day when I conceived my ds so trying a similar tactic this month but it does concern me sperm count may be lowered. I've been googling today and apparently dorm takes 24-48 hrs to replenish and if you're ttc Drs recommend 36hrs between bding. We can't do that as can only really bd evenings when ds is in bed do it either has to be 24 or 48. Do we're going with daily but skipping the odd day as long as there's no fertile signs

Not that I no. I have had mirena coil in for 10 yrs, had it removed in 2011 and fell with my youngest in 6 weeks had it put back in until October this yr. never had problems conceiving but never taken this long either lol. Never been tested, can I ask why did u ask?

Just curious. Thank you replying though. I think I possibly have low progesterone but I have not been tested either. I keep thinking I am the only one who has a "sawtooth" pattern chart post ovulation and now I know I am not. I have heard and read so many things about how a chart can indicate low progesterone. Again thank you for replying to my curiosity question :)

I start cd12,
Every other day, unless we r in the mood to throw in an an extra one ��
If I hit 12 and 14 I'm happy
But would d other days too for good measure and fun ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back