How often?

nessajane

Reaction score
How often do you bath your LOs ive not been bathing him everyday but every 3days. Should i be bathing him more?

One day,miss a day.

It's what I do myself too. So I bath her the day I have a bath.

Depending if she's not spat up and got all milk in her hair! :rofl:

At his age once a day is more than enough. They don't get very dirty as they aren't doing much. I only bathed Grace 3 times a week but just gave her a once over the other days. Now I bath her every night/every other night depending where I am x

Every other day like donna. But if he has a very dirty nappy or is sick i will bath him
xx

I bath Oliver every 3rd day, as he has very dry skin. I top and tail him everyday. He seems clean enough with me doing this!

When newborn I've always bathed them just a couple of times a week...Erin is 10 days old and only had 2 baths up to now. I strip her off each morning and clean her face, under her chin, underarms, hands, cord stump, bottom and feet with cotton wool and warm water and rub a little baby oil gel into her tiny body as their skin can get so dry.

When a bit older I bath them (or should I say hubby baths them) every other night unless they need an extra bath like if they've been playing in the garden or have paint in their hair from school:dohh:. Again we usually use baby oil gel on their skin after the bath but the older kids like to do it themselves now:happydance:

I bath Faith and Ollie every other day unless they get dirty for any reason like sick or like Faith the other day after playing in the snow! x

chloe has always had a bath on monday wdnesday and friday!!

Every other day, and we have a bath together. She absolutely loves baths, it's so cute :)

Maybe we have been overdoing the bathing! Maya has a bath everyday as she loves it. Has done since about 3 weeks old when we were doing 3 times a week. It's a part of her evening routine.

Jacob is bathed every day its the only way he knows it bed time :) XxX

Brooke gets a bath 3 or 4 times a week, dont like to do it everyday as her skin is a bit dry so dont want to over do it :)

At that age every 3 days with a sponge bath on days she didn't get a bath. Now we bathe her every day. She enjoys it, it helps kill time before bedtime, plus she gets soooo dirty now that's she is eating solids :lol:

Since she has been born we have bathed her every day - its part of her night time routine. she loves the water - so looking forward to taking her swimming.

Now when its the evening and we take all her clothes of just before the bath she get all excited the arms and legs go - she knows it bath time. her first smiles and giggles were in the bath. i dont have to bath her, but she enjoys it, so do what suits you and your little one

When Char was teeny she got bathed once a week! Mostly cause we were scared to death to do it! She started getting bathed every day at about 12 weeks. She HAS to have a bath every day now cause she's a messy girl, lol!

Im now bathing Logan everyday as part of his night time routine , it has really helped settle him on an evening.

We bathe him every night since he was born.Bathing oil in the water prevents them from drying out and the warm water helps their little body's relax.My boy gets so excited now when he sees water coming out of the bath tap that he sometimes starts screaming with delight and hangs on to the edge of the bathtub waiting for the fun to begin.

we have always bathed maddi every day as part of our routine :) i top/tail her in the mornings when we get dressed as well x

We bath every night as Byron likes to play in it. We don't wash his hair every day though, every 2-3 days as his head gets a bit dry.

I bathe Lola every day. At bedtime, it helps her be more settled and relax and sleep better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->