How old was your baby when they first smiled?

i thought alice first smiled at 3 weeks but i was half asleep lol and then a couple of days later i new she did for sure. she would only smile like once a day untill 5 week ish and then she just didnt stop and still doesnt lol. its so cute when they first smile and giggle :D xxx

i thought he did at about 5 weeks but now hes smiling properly i think it was probably just wind! he started smiling 'properly' like in response to stuff at about 7 or 8 weeks i think :) its lovely xx

I could swear Braden giggled when he was only a week or so old...but i was alone with him and nobody believed me lol

But he started full on smiling at around 4 weeks :)

2 weeks and 1 day, he smiled at the camera lol have the piccy on my other laptop

About 5/6 weeks, and he hasn't stopped smiling since lol, its the best thing ever when they smile :D So cheeeky!

x

a few weeks old. shes being doing it non-stop :) its the best when i wake up and shes up and just in a good mood smiling and kicking away lol

4.5 weeks.

He started smiling more often at about 7/8 weeks x

Hey.. =) Kaylum's first smile was on the 23rd of april!.. =) he makes little cooing noises when he smiles.. =) so he was nearly a month old when he smiled.. =) xxx

Lachlan started smiling for real around 2 and a half, 3 weeks? But it was rather sporadic, yet knew it wasn't just gas as he would do it in response to people, and look at you when he did it. But he started properly and didn't stop and that was when he was exactly a month old :cloud9: Isn't it lovely when they do! He also squeals :D xx

Aww yay so it could be anytime, I'm convinced sometimes its not wind but it must be because then she won't do it again. It's all so exciting :D

He had LOTS of little gassy smiles since he was a newborn.. He really didn't start smiling til like 6 weeks or so..

Aww yay so it could be anytime, I'm convinced sometimes its not wind but it must be because then she won't do it again. It's all so exciting :D

I'm pretty sure Lachlan was doing them in amongst his windy ones so you never know! Sounds like they could be real ones! He'd do one, and then you'd try to get him to do another and he'd just stare lol...:blush: But he looked straight at me when he did them and that's how I knew they weren't gas ones.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"