How quickly can you fall pregnant?

Natasha2605

2 girlies <3
Reaction score
Just wondering. Out of my own curiosity.

I got my implant out on the 5th, was due a period yesterday ( had periods on the 13th with my implant in) but I've not had a period or periody pains :wacko:

Just my body messing up after the implant or is it possible to be preggers? We've DTD most nights I'd say,
I thought it's been a bit too soon ?

From personal experience of the implant you don't necessarily get the same periods as you did when you were on it, so perhaps it won't come when you expect and take a little longer. But you never know, give it a couple of weeks and if its still not here it wont harm to test. x

I would assume that since some women get pg when still on BC, it is possible to get pg immediately after taking it out. From my own experience stopping BC though, I had a lot of sxs and could have sworn I was pg but I wasn't. I didn't even ovulate until this month and I stopped it in February.

GL though, hopefully this is it!

Its possible you are pregnant but its also possible thats its your body is trying to go back to normal and so isn't quite settled yet. I've never used BC apart from condoms so I'm not completely sure how it works. I'd test anyway, just to be sure

Thanks, still not got it so I'll give it a few weeks then test :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->