How quickly did it take to get pg again?

S

sugarlove

Keep hearing about how you are more fertile after a mc. How long did it take people after mc to conceive again?

Feeling so desperate to be pg again after seeing loads of new born babies when I was out at lunch, and would like some hope for the future!

Thanks a lot

SL

i would love to know this as well. we are on our second month of ttc since lossing our baby in march. so it would be nice to hear somthing possitive

we lost our bean in December and gearing up to 4th cycle of trying!

i would like to know this to lol

I lost my angel max end of march and this is first cycle trying, after 1st AF

Hi ladies

This question must be on everyone's mind! I'm always wondering this.. I'm trying again, it took 8 months to get PG first time.. Here's hoping we all get PG quickly!!! xx

Here's a recent thread with the same question and some responses from the ladies here:
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-after-loss/329882-long-did-take-you-conceive.html

I had a D&E for a 14 week loss on January 30th. Am now pregnant with this baby 2 cycles later. First cycle was anovulatory after the D&E.

Hi ladies, i saw this thread and thought i would respond. Definately think i was more fertile after my MC. Took 18 months to conceive and lost the baby at 6 +4 in December. Then had one Af and fell pregnant straight after. So think i was more fertile as i was having difficulties getting pregnant before and really did not think i would fall pregnant so soon. Heard that you are more fertile the 3 months after a MC so we just went for it after i got my AF. I am now almost 15 weeks.

I had an MMC (and an ERPC) at the end of October 2009 and just got my BFP 6 months later - a few days before what would have been by due date. The range is pretty wide from people falling straight away (no AF) to longer. At the time I thought it would never happen but now I think it did really take 6 months to get my body back and that it happened when I was truly ready to get pregnant again. Good luck and babydust to all for BFPs sooner rather than later. xxx

Ive heard any increase in fertility lasts 'up to 6 months' after mc

Im just waiting for my 2nd af which is due tomorrow, and my 2nd month of TTC

Triple B - I went to docs the other day about my periods and they said that it has only been 6 months since my mc and to give my body time to adjust so maybe ur right! Don't think you're any more or less fertile after mc either, just depends on each person x

I think that's right JCIC, we're all different and it's out of our control to some extent. I know that I felt mentally more recovered after 6 months so maybe that helped in some way too. I'm anxious in this pregnancy but I feel I've had the time to grieve and am able to be more positive than I thought I would be. Hope you get your BFP soon hun. xxx

It's been over a year since my MC, but we've only been properly trying again for 11 cycles (enforced break due to meds given)

No sniff of a BFP yet :(

After my early miscarriage I fell pg 18 days later so before my first period. However I then lost isabella at 13 weeks and am trying - on the third cycle now

it took us 2 months (3rd cycle on clomid), i just got my BFP last week. we had an early MC in february (on our 1st cycle of clomid) but i wanted to try again straight away because it took us just over 2 yrs to get pregnant the first time.... we've got our fingers crossed this time :thumbup:

I had mc Dec 09 - got my bfp 5th cycle although didn't really try 1st 2 cycles.

now 6 weeks and hoping it sticks!!

hx

I had mc on 13th Oct last year, Went to docs as although I was having regular af's again I felt something was wrong because of mc. Had blood tests on 2nd Feb. 8th Feb tests came back to say I wasn't ovulating but 12th Feb I had positive pregnancy test. Stay strong - it will happen for you again (If I can fall pregnant without "apparently" ovulating anything can happen!!)

Im just starting TTC after my first AF since the mc. Im keeping my fingers crossed that the increased fertility after a mc is true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->