How soon after bloody show....

Kirsty88

Reaction score
As title says....how soon after bloody show does labour normally begin? Thank you x

With all mine that I had a show with I had a baby in my arms 48 hours later at most.

Oooo that's exciting! I'm 37 weeks today so hopefully it's not too soon...x

Your mucus plug can regrow so may lose it now but still could be a while xx

I had what I THINK was my bloody show lol on 7/18 at 6pm and had my little guy 7/21 at 9pm

Thank you for replies....starting to get stomach pains and lower back pain now 😕 x

I started getting mild period cramps within about 20-30 minutes after. These turned into regular contractions within about 2 hours. My daughter was born probably 11 hours after the blood show. Good luck!

Good luck. I had a bloody show with dd2 about 4 hours after a sweep. Then had no contractions until the next morning at 9am. She was born at 3.30pm xx

Ooo interesting update us! And remember 37 is still full term so don’t worry

I had a sweep done last Wednesday and lost my plug over the next 24 hours but still had to be induced Friday because he wasn't interested in coming out. Hopefully your little one is less stubborn than mine and you won't be waiting very long at all!! <3

I’d already been having regular contractions for about 3-4 hours before I had my show. Was holding baby a little over 8 hours later!

Well lost a lot more bloody clots(sorry Tmi) during night and period type strong pains and lower back pain continuing but not contractions...&#129300;..will keep updated x

Well lost a lot more bloody clots(sorry Tmi) during night and period type strong pains and lower back pain continuing but not contractions...&#129300;..will keep updated x

Could be early labour. I had the same thing and come my sweep it was confirmed that was I was feeling was early labour because I was 3cm dilated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->