How soon after positive OPK do you bd?!

kitty_el

Pregnant with number 3 😄
Reaction score
Hey everyone, so I'm just wondering how soon after a positive OPK you dtd.
I got an almost positive yesterday afternoon and bd last night around 10pm, this morning I got a definite positive around 8am - we tried but oh couldn't finish & we still haven't dtd, dh is to preoccupied with watching sports!!!
Aagghh it's 4pm now and I'm getting worried we are going to miss the window!!

Honestly, I just BD everyday. That way it prevents any chance of missing ovulation lol.

We finally dtd at around 8pm, hoping we have done enough, we bd every day except CD13.
Will dtd tomorrow as well just in case :)

Thanks for the reply and good luck xxx

That night. They say once you get a positive OPK, you will ovulate 12-24+\- hours after that. So as long as you bed that night and the following night you should be good. I go every other night around my fertile week then once I get a positive OPK, we bed as much as possible. Sometimes hubby's work schedule makes it hard. Just do what you can.

Both times i conceived i just bed every other day until positive opk then 3 days in a row & 1 day after pos opk. (Smep plan) good luck

Both times i conceived i just bed every other day until positive opk then 3 days in a row & 1 day after pos opk. (Smep plan) good luck

This is pretty much mine and my hubbys plan of action. From day 9 until I get a positive opk we go every other day, then on the day of LH we do it everyday for 3-4 days.
You can ovulate anywhere from 12-48 hours after you get a LH spike. Best chance of success is to have the little :spermy: up in there before you ovulate. Since you BDed the day before your pos opk I think your right in your window with good chances. Best luck to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->