How soon after your miscarriage were you pregnant again?

lcmorla

Reaction score
I would have been 11 weeks, 1 day. Lost the baby the baby at 7 weeks. Did not find out about miscarriage until 10 weeks, 3 days.

I miss my baby

I had a mmc in jan 2011 and was pregnant with my little girl in August the same year. I didn't start ttc again until the April/May and have long cycles so it didn't take long.
Take care and give yourself time.

First of all :hugs: I'm so sorry for your loss. I fell pregnant very quickly after my mmc, I hadn't even had a period after. We weren't actually trying but didn't use protection as I have always struggled to conceive so expected it to take me at least 2 years like it did with DD1 and the baby we'd lost. Yours feelings are totally understandable I felt exactly the same & still do sometimes even though I wouldn't have my DD2 if it hadn't of happened (which I'm so grateful for as it is literally the only thought that has truly helped me through it all) xx

I'm not planning to try again until July this year at the soonest.

You will always miss your baby, and I know that feeling so well. I went through a miscarriage last November. The hardest thing I have ever had to deal with. There's a tenderness that is born within you when you are pregnant, and when you lose that little one, it weeps. Endless tears.

But you do adjust and you get used to that new part of yourself. Hopefully you will soon have another little one to redirect your instincts upon.

Love and light. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->