How soon can I test?

TearDrops..<3

Reaction score
Since coming off BCP my periods have been irregular, but they do have a pattern-ish (well kind of!)

Before September AF was every 28-34 days or so. But after September it's been 22 days, then 14 days after that one. Well it's been 18 days since the last AF ended so how many days do you think I should wait for AF to come?

I don't think I'm pregnant this month. But if she doesn't come in the next 2 or 3 weeks I'll keep my fingers crossed! How many days do you suggest I wait?

Also is it a big problem my period is irregular as before I went on BCP it was always around the same time every month. I hope this wasn't too confusing lol

So you had a 22 day cycle then a 14 day cycle now on day 18 of a cycle?

Yeah, but my period hasn't come yet. So it's 18-19 days since my last period now. It's really confusing :(

I would just say play it safe and start testing at 23 days after your AF.

https://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w286/wobble_wobble/TTC%20Stuff/th_Babydust3.gif

do you know roughly when you ovulated?

do you know roughly when you ovulated?

I have no idea, but on 2 days I was kind of spotting brownish/redish so that maybe could of been ovulation. I'll just wait for the 23 days and see what happens because I'm not really gettin symptoms so I won't get my hopes up ;).

And I'm one of them people who are scared to test because they don't want to see a BFN :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->