How soon did you start to show with your first?

ZombieQueen

Preggers!
Reaction score
I have no bump, no bloat, nothing.. My boobs don't even hurt.. When will I get even a hint of a bump? I don't feel pregnant at all..:cry::cry:

When did you ladies start to show with your first?

iv just started showing; but a girl that lives on my street is 18 weeks and isnt showing AT ALL! just depends on your body hunn, dont worry bump will apear soon. x

iv just started showing; but a girl that lives on my street is 18 weeks and isnt showing AT ALL! just depends on your body hunn, dont worry bump will apear soon. x

Darn this body, :haha: at this rate I'll be 35 weeks before I show!!

With my first i was about 18 weeks before i got a bump that people could see, however i noticed the begining of a bump at 16 weeks. It was kind of funny, because my ob had me stop working at 16 weeks, but i hadn't even told anyone at work! lol hey boss here is the form from my ob make me stop work, oh and by the way im 4 months preggers

with my first i didnt show at all till i was 23 weeks then i woke up one morning and bam there it was :haha:

Im 12 weeks with first and last week or so i can feel a little hard bump under my blubber ... I think my pregancy eating may keep this lo hidden for a while... Although my mum was 6 months when she showed with me and i was her 3rd... she was wearing normal size 10 jeans up till i was born apparently!

I didn't start showing until 20 weeks plus, I was a size 10 and had quite tight abdominal muscles (ha not anymore lol) I too was thinking where the hell are you baby?Xx

I am a bit larger and I don't have tight muscles!
At 14 weeks I just looked a bit plumper. No bump as such but was glad of elasticated trousers.
At 16 weeks I had a very slight bump that you could only see without clothes on.

Now am 19 weeks and you can see that it is pregnant rather than just fat, but still not a big bump yet. It has grown a lot in the last two weeks though and looks obvious, even if I have a jumper on.

I didn't show at all till around 21-22 weeks.
I'm now 27+4 and only have a small little bump. Around the size of most women at 18-20 weeks on the site.

I didn't show in my first until about 26weeks? Well, I had the beginnings of a bump before then but a stranger wouldn't have known.

Don't worry, the ladies who show really really early are actually showing just bloating, water retention and weight gain. It's impossible for the "baby" (or even the placenta etc.) to show that early seeing as it's very very very tiny and still down in the pelvic area xx

With my first I didnt show til around 18 weeks.
My SIL was showing at 9 wks!!

Just depends on the person!

1st i showed around 10wk-ish i think and i had very tight tummy muscles then according to midwife.

This time round i swear im starting to show already eeeek!

It was about 20 weeks last time. But i mean by that point it was an obvious enough bump for people to know i was pregnant. Before that it just looked like i was bloated!

Don't worry, the ladies who show really really early are actually showing just bloating, water retention and weight gain. It's impossible for the "baby" (or even the placenta etc.) to show that early seeing as it's very very very tiny and still down in the pelvic area xx

This is only partly true! With your first it takes about 12 weeks for your uterus to go above your pubic bone, and in 2nd,3rd ect. it can take as lilttle as 8 weeks! Everyone is different,so don't feel bad if your not showing. You could be caring the baby back by your backbone, however if you do show "early" don't feel bad about that either. Pregnancy is hard, but beautiful no matter when you get your bump! Don't let anyone make ya feel anything other than beautiful, what you are doing is amazing:happydance:

Im only 10 weeks and the fact that my stomach muscles and diaphragm have completely relaxed has given my body the very pregnant look. Like my stomach just popped out.its definitely not the baby, per se. People have already begun to ask (kind of rude, no??) and I keep laughing it off.

Even when I was the skinniest thing, i always had a belly that stuck out a bit. Its just my build, so as theybsay, everyone is different!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->