How soon have you gotten a positive

Brandee32

Reaction score
I know what the "recommended" time frame is to test but I just want to see how early your positive showed up if you have had a baby or are currently pregnant. I remember with my kids it showing up early like 7 or 8 days before my missed period. However, it's been 6 yrs so I feel like it's my first time again haha

9 dpo (I wasn’t tracking ising OPKs but had ovulation pain).

10 DPO, using BBT and OPKs. Very faint line on IC and FRER, but it was there!

Good luck!

First test at 9dpo clear as day with my son, prob would’ve shown faintly a little sooner xx

I got my BFP on an FRER at 10 DPO but it wasnt very faint so probably would have showed up at 9 DPO. I dont know if i would test any sooner than 8 or 9 DPO

I cant remember with my last 2 pregnancies but I do remember with my first, it was 8 DPO.

If im pregnant now it looks like it picked up hcg as early as 8dpo. But I'm not 100% sure that I'm pregnant right now. In the past I've gotten BFPs as early as 8dpo and as late as 18dpo.

I didn't even try to test early was always nervous of BFN so I tested 14dpo which was 1 day late on AF. This time I'm gonna start testing @ 8dpo

Around 10 DPO for this pregnancy, but it was very faint. I don't remember with my first two, I would have to go back and look.

Good luck hun!! :dust:

Around 9dpo faintly I got with this one xx

14dpo with my son
10dpo (today!) I got the faintest line this morning that has progressed today!

I just ordered tests off Amazon, but they won't get here till Monday. I should really wait till then but I'll probably get a couple cheapies until then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->