How soon have you gotten pregnant?

Lilybelle

pregnant with no.2
Reaction score
.. After ovulation or had your first pregnancy symptom?
At the moment I'm over a week past ovulation and I've been getting the same 'weird' feeling from when I was pregnant the last two times. Like I just know that it's there. Kind of hard to explain but I feel that it's too early to notice any major symptoms yet.

I don't know if this is helpful or not, but I kind of just "knew" at about 2dpo and everything has been very positive since including positive tests over the weekend.

Although I have to admit that I found my cycles very confusing the first couple after my loss, but I never felt like this. But I am please to say that my feelings were right.
Best of luck to you. x

I realy hope that my intuition is right! And congrats on your positive test! Best of luck to you in the future :)

Hi Lilybell - I don't have an answer to your question but just wanted to say sorry for your loss...we lost our wee angels on the same day :(

:hugs:

Good luck with trying and hope you get your BFP real soon!

Hi Lilybell - I don't have an answer to your question but just wanted to say sorry for your loss...we lost our wee angels on the same day :(

:hugs:

Good luck with trying and hope you get your BFP real soon!

Thank you very much! it must just be an unlucky month, my best friend lost hers a week after us :(

I have started to have symptoms from about 7 days past ovulation. It is just a weird intuition and makes the wait for a positive test almost unbearable! I have been right every time though, so as much as it is hard to tell because symptoms can be easy to talk yourself into. I didn't have symptoms more just a weird feeling, a little nauseous, a little shaky, just a little weird!

It sounds weird, but I could tell about 2 days after I concieved every time. The back and sides of my heel "ached." I do some reflexology and that is where the ovaries and uterus are located. My husband still thinks I was nuts, but it worked all 7 times! (5 were mc). Maybe that could be a way to check early on. Look up a chart online and see where they are. If they hurt or are tender when you rub them, it was a sign for me.

Good luck

Cheers :) I'm not getting any 'achy' feelings just yet. Just the sense that there's something there haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->