How soon to find heartbeat on angelcare Doppler.

CherylC3

Mummy to Leo
Reaction score
Hey ladies how early hav u heard the heartbeat on a angelcare Doppler?xx

Do you mean Angelsounds? I found it at 9+1 with an Angelsounds. It was the first time I'd ever tried though.

When I was pregnant with dd there were quite a few threads on this. One lady found it around 7 wks (and got a recording!) I found it briefly at 8 and a half weeks, then could find it easily from 11 wks onwards. What I didn't realise was that a lot of the bumping and weird'swimming' noises I could hear were also dd! I thought they were my tummy or something, but once u can feel movement it's obviously easier to figure out what noises are baby. I just rented a hi bebe one and I think I briefly heard Los hb yesterday, the LCD gave a reading of 132-138 at the same time. However I didn't hear it for long enough to be certain. I also heard allot of the bumping and swishing noises too!

I did a poll a little bit back. Not brand specific though. https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p.../2067897-did-you-first-hear-baby-doppler.html

And from my own experience I had an angelsounds with my first 2 and found at 9+something. This time I got a more professional looking doppler (https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271144290930) and found it at 8+4. So perhaps a week earlier.

When I was pregnant with dd there were quite a few threads on this. One lady found it around 7 wks (and got a recording!) I found it briefly at 8 and a half weeks, then could find it easily from 11 wks onwards. What I didn't realise was that a lot of the bumping and weird'swimming' noises I could hear were also dd! I thought they were my tummy or something, but once u can feel movement it's obviously easier to figure out what noises are baby. I just rented a hi bebe one and I think I briefly heard Los hb yesterday, the LCD gave a reading of 132-138 at the same time. However I didn't hear it for long enough to be certain. I also heard allot of the bumping and swishing noises too!

Wonder if that was me? I found it at 7+1 and uploaded a YouTube vid! But to be honest I'd recommend waiting until 9w as it was just luck and the fact I was well used to using the Doppler :flower: x

Ps. Mine was sonoline but I think they are much of a muchness.

Took me till twelve weeks because I have a slightly tilted uterus and I'm not thin hehe

15 weeks and STILL can't find it!! grrrr. Wish I took the advice and never bought the thing! lol x

I didn't buy mine with my first till 13 weeks but found it easily every time. I am using it again just now but not finding anything at 9+2 but I have more of me to get through!

I just got mine today and after much ado found it beating nicely! I had to point the want at an angle towards what would seem like where my cervix is. I would have thought I would have pointed the wand straight down or at a slight angle but I actually had to pint it at a very steep angle above my pubic bone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->