How strict are you with food?

I used to scoff at parents who hide veg in meals. Needless to say, with a toddler, I have become adept at making pasta sauces that contain five different types of veg but still only taste like tomato and cheese!!

I'm happy to hear I'm not the only one who was high fiving myself because my baby would eat anything and loved veggies ... then he hit 1 and it all changed.

A lot more challenging now!

I'm not as strict as I thought I would be.

Whilst weaning I didn't want her having any 'junk' food though.

Now I consider her weaned I offer her whatever I'm having as I think it's important for her to learn to moderate. I know we have a balanced diet so I don't bother about the occasional bit of 'junk.' We got a takeaway (albeit quite a decent pizza place) last week and she got a slice of pizza and when we got a McDonalds ice cream she got a spoonful. I know we don't have it often so I don't mind it.

I'm dreading her getting to the fussy toddler stage as I love how she'll eat anything and everything! Apart from her first bit of cake today which she threw away :haha:

Lol Sarah, Millie ate a full madeira fairy bun today! Scoffed it!! I too enjoy that, for now, she eats anything and everything.

Not all toddlers hit a fussy stage and the main thing is dont stress and just keep offering it!

this very true, however, it does seem that the fussy stage has absolutely nothing to do with how they are weaned!

My big 2 were just fussy from start. Now they finally have school meals every day. Yey. Feela so much nicer with j.

I'm relaxed but I have a 3 year old and my little one wants everything his big brother has!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->