How to cope with PMS and the resentment it involves

Little Fish

Reaction score
Another failed cycle, another bout of pms - irritability, anger, depression, weepiness.

As if failing to conceive wasn't enough, I have to deal with being an UTTER BITCH and out of control. It's like extra punishment for a BFN. I've been to doctor; they say only treatment for PMS is going on the pill(!)

What's a girl to do?

Does anyone else suffer?

Yes!!!! After 4 losses and now fertility issues I've had it!!!!! You're not alone!

The one thing that helps is planning something to look forward to....a massage, pedi, etc

Yes!!!! After 4 losses and now fertility issues I've had it!!!!! You're not alone!

The one thing that helps is planning something to look forward to....a massage, pedi, etc

:hugs:

I'm climbing the walls with despair. Every month I come so close to ending my relationship just so I can go on the pill and be free of this cycle of misery.

Every month that we don't conceive means that I suffer immensely (psychologically and physically because of PMS) whereas he isn't punished in any way. We're supposed to be in this together, yeah right!

There are things you can do to help pms symptoms and fertility. Look into Red clover tea. It may help you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->