How to get out of debt

late posting but have you thought about a debt relief order?

What is one of those? If I get set up with this debt management plan through step change can I do anything else like that?
Since writing this thread I honestly can't believe how much help their is out their for people struggling with money/debts, I really encourage anyone who's in my situation to reach out and look at all of the support and options available, I feel better already having made the first step. Thanks all x

What is one of those? If I get set up with this debt management plan through step change can I do anything else like that?
Since writing this thread I honestly can't believe how much help their is out their for people struggling with money/debts, I really encourage anyone who's in my situation to reach out and look at all of the support and options available, I feel better already having made the first step. Thanks all x

I think you need to be under a certain amount of debt, but CAB I believe can help, Basically if you qualify you pay a set amount round £100, then everything that is in the DRO is frozen for a year, once the year is out, the debts are wiped and you cannot be held liable for them.
It stays on record for 6 yrs, and resets your credit score to back to 0, and you have to slowly rebuild,
not a easy way out but a cheaper one in some ways
Hope that helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"