How to give a present when you physically don't have the present???

Babyvoisey

Reaction score
So I've bought X factor tour tickets for OH for Xmas along with other things. I don't wanna wake up and be like. Oh so we're going to watch X factor. I wanna actually give him something physical to open? But the tickets won't be posted until a couple of weeks before

Help haha? X

I once had a similar situation when I got concert tickets for hubby - I bought a CD by the band and printed out the order confirmation for the tickets, and put it inside the CD case.

I made a IOU certificate and put it inside a relevant card :)

Do they have a DVD or book or anything? My sister got me tickets last year, but the physical gift was a DVD of them.

Buy him a new shirt and put the order confirmation (if you have one) in the pocket sticking out?

A huge box full of shredded paper, then a book or cd or something related to it in the bottom.

Thorntons are doing X factor sweets at the minute, you could put confirmation inside?

My hubby once got me westlife tickets and as he didn't have the actual tickets yet he made some mock ones on the computer.

Ive made little posters on Publisher on the computer with all the details when Ive given tickets.

I Googled fake ticket generator and made a fake ticket with all the details on and put it inside his card.

https://www.faketicketgenerator.com/

I would do a load of clues you could pop the 1st 1 in a big gift box and the following in smaller 1s or use envelopes xx

Following!

Any ideas how to gift a weekend away in Amsterdam? Waving the booking confirmation under his nose isn't exciting enough for me!

Following!

Any ideas how to gift a weekend away in Amsterdam? Waving the booking confirmation under his nose isn't exciting enough for me!
What about different clues. A copy of Anne Franks diary. A picture of a "red light". A postcard with a canal boat. A bottle of Heineken (theres a museum there). A picture of aRembrandt painting. Then see how long it takes for the penny to drop!

I printed out some certificate style things with pictures, date and time for my Dad, DH and Grandad when I got them Olympic tickets. My Grandad got confused and put his in the safe, lol.

I would print something out like a little mock up ticket or something and then wrap it with a related gift, or place it in a small gift box

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->